Chapter 8

Asta and the group had entered the base of the black bulls. Everyone who had gone on that mission was exhausted and felt very sleepy at this point. Asta was hungry, hungrier than everyone and the one thing that he want to do now was eat. Asta started eating everything Charmmy gave him, "More food, more food" Charmmy said as she gives Asta more food. "H-how could this be we ran out of food," Charmmy said as she summoned her sheep to cook more and more food, Asta had his day and now wanted nothing more than food.

After eating a lot of food that Charmmy handed out to Asta, he was full, more like his stomach but he went inside his room and then took the regime and knocked on the door next to his. He soon heard a beautiful soft voice say " I'm coming" as she opened the door. Shoko now wore a big white shirt and black pants. She had her long hair tied up in a bun.

Asta stood there still admiring her beauty

Asta stood there still admiring her beauty. " Oh Asta what are you doing here?" Shoko asked as Asta's cheeks turned red. "Umm well, I came here to give you this" Asta said as he handed her the regime and a book. "What is that book about?" Shoko asked looking at the book in his hand. "Well this book has some very useful techniques of mine and also I want you to take good care of the book it is very sentimental," Asta said as he turned to go back to his room.

"Wait don't you want that magical stone of yours," Shoko asked. "Yes I needed that very much and Nero wouldn't stop bothering me for that silly stone," Asta said. "Well, come in and take a seat," Shoko said as she gestured for him to come inside her room. 'Calm down Asta this isn't the first time you have been to a girl's room even if you went in to get your snacks, you've been in a girl's room ' Asta thought to himself as he entered Shoko's room and to be honest he did not expect the room to be this lavish.

 'Calm down Asta this isn't the first time you have been to a girl's room even if you went in to get your snacks, you've been in a girl's room ' Asta thought to himself as he entered Shoko's room and to be honest he did not expect the room to be t...

"

Wait my room isn't this lavish but how come yours is?" Asta asked confused because when he first came into his room, it was filled with spiderwebs and was all dirty and filled with dust. "Well all the girl's rooms are like this and what do mean by it isn't as lavish as this I have the room which was the simplest room I could get," Shoko said as she witnessed how Asta froze for a second.

"You got to come and see my room when I first came it was filled with dust and spider webs," Asta said as he sat down on one of the chairs that were there, hell her chair was better than his comfy mattress I guess being a royal and a girl has its perks. Shoko nodded her head as she began searching for the magic stone.