[Y/N] comes to Cappy Town (Chapter 1 1/3)

This is the first part of the first chapter, or else.. this chapter would be long.

First Modified: May 21st, 2022.

Published: May 24th, 2022.

Last Modified: May 25th, 2022.

~

[Y/N] was in the woods in their continuation to run and crunch leafs on the ground, Honestly, you never really heard or even saw leafs before.. but they're satisfying to hop on.. wind breezes across your body giving you a frosty feeling, you giggled, before observing a large totem that looks like a log of a tree. Giving you a gasp of interest.

Is it a statue or should you interact with it? You ran behind the totem until you heard a twig snapping. "Believe me when I say it was exactly here!" Tokkori pointed to the location where the aliens had set their ufo. "HEY, DATS AN AREA WITHOUT TREES RIGHT THERE!" said Dedede. "Wow, you're going to wake everyone up." "Listen, there was a ufo parked in there," Tokkori added. Escargoon sighed as Tokkori flew around the area a few of times.

"Sir, may I now retire to my bed?" stated Escargoon. "IM GONNA MAKE YOU SLEEP FROM THIS MALLET" dedede yelled, pounding Escargoon with it. causing him to become disoriented and tumble to the ground "I swear, this planet gave me a headache before I was even born," Tokkori said as he dashed to his home.

You looked at them for a while. "WHERE DID THAT BIRD GO?" He yelled, startling Escargoon awake. You examined them at an angle that caused you to tumble on the mound of leaves next to you. You whined a little, "yuk."

You instantly took a stand before they could detect you, and you remained behind the totem. Dedede heard your voice but couldn't identify it. "HELLO?" Dedede says. Startling you. And you were wondering if he had discovered you yet, so you checked to see if he was facing you. He wasn't, but he did spot you later, giving you a fright. Dedede yelled, "HEY HEY!"

You hurriedly climbed some trees, stepping from branch to branch... you ultimately reached the topmost tree, and you irritatedly peered at him. "I'm sure I could climb them branches." Dedede screamed and pointed at the branches. "But, sire, you are quite the heavy penguin." Escargoon said the truth. "DONT DISRESPECTAH THE BEAUTIFUL AND WEIGHTLESS KING LIKE THAT, OR I'LL PUT YOU TO YOUR SLEEP, OLD SNAIL," dedede shouted, waving his hands up and down.. he tries to climb up the branches but his weight prevents him from doing so, causing the branch to collapse with him, causing an oof.

Dedede said, "THAT [F/C] PUFF IS WEIGHTLESS." He heard a rustle and you were running from tree to tree once more. Dedede tried to grab your attention by saying, "I GIVE UP NOW, COME OUT." You wanted to come out the trees to get him as a friend, but he didn't appear to be one, you saw what he did to that snail.

They managed to both walk away soon, giving you relief.

~Time Skip~

It was sunrise, and it was after that alien situation.

Tiff and Tuff were going to knock at Kirby's door but suddenly.

"GAAAAAHHH!" Tiff and Tuff were wandering along the path outside of Cappy Town when they heard a mother yell. And Tuff made an unexpected grunt. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE GIRL?" With her palms on her cheeks and a heated scowl, she said. Tiff and Tuff were scanning the town for the girl who shouted, and soon they both noticed her with Chief Bookem. "I heard a female was stolen by an unidentified flying object." According to Chief Bookem. "No way!" Tuff interjected himself into the discourse.

"Do you think it was the cheese touch?"

Tiff explained, "That's weird, Who would grab your daughter?" Her worried expression. "WHY!" The mother screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks and slamming against a wall. "WHY DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE NEGATIVE?" she wondered. Chief Bookem patted her on the back to comfort her. "Ms uh... name, we'll get her back." Tiff remarked. "YOU WILL, I believe she's a world away!" Knowing it was impossible to get her back, the mother remarked.