The Space Tragedy. (The Prologue)

First Modified: May 18th, 2022.

Published: May 20th, 2022.

Last Modified: May 20th, 2022.

~

Rayhaan Gray, commonly known as a Guard, inspected the galaxy's penitentiary with black hair and hazel eyes and asked, "Hm... what's this?"

When he first detected someone getting free'd, he was zooming and inspecting the computers, and his eyes widened. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He slams his desk. " This is the third time this month, and I have no idea who fled." The man grumbled and hit the alarm button, which alerted all of the Guards. "ALL GUARDS ALERTED, SOMEONE HAS ESCAPED, I REPEAT, SOMEONE HAS ESCAPED, AND IT COULD LEAD US TO REALLY BIG DANGER."

The security guards' hearts skipped a beat as they dashed past the cells. "This can't be; I can't afford to lose my promotion!" A guy with spectacles and a kooky tone stated. The sign next to the unoccupied cell attracted their attention. "Cloak Stone has left his cell!" A separate entity stated. "HE'S G-O-N-E." all the guards were alerted, and everyone in the cell found the situation aggravating. "Can you tell me who Cloak Stone is?" A guy inquired.

"Cloak Stone, the leader and founder of the Alien Apocalypse 10 generations earlier, the strongest entity, and i have no doubt that he has better grades than NME, it was the closest period to us all losing, between everyone and them, now that he has escaped, we have to chase him before this must mean we'll be dealing with more robotic aliens very soon.".. According to study, he might return for vengeance, and this must be it... but first he must reclaim his throne, we're not completely doomed."

~

Once in a crusty morning, you woke up from snuggling in your blanket.

Your vision was light and misty as you awakened after a lengthy slumber. "How come it's so bright?" You muttered, rubbing your eyes with your palm. Your bed creaking when you moved positions into looking at the high roof, Reflections of your [f/c] eyes on the roof as you were staring up.

Another day aboard the spacecraft was in the works. Yes, you really live on a spacecraft on space, and this has been the case for a long time. You've been here since your mother Alvena was diagnosed with death, and your trips have been gloomy ever since.

Listen to the sounds of the spaceship rolling across space.

Imagine if something cool happened.

Like that one time when your father told you that once him and Alvena engaged in the moon.

You scrutinized your necklace to make sure nothing had happened to your body; the necklace represents your current health and ability.

Your necklace predicted that you will perish from dehydration, which is correct because you are thirsty. But you're too comfy in your bed, so maybe just a few minutes?

Maybe consider pushing yourself out of the bed using the walls, wait no that's weak.

You used an ability to float off the bed, you closed your eyes, moving your position off the bed, banging to the floor of the spacecraft, gah that hurts your poor [F/C] puffball skin.. the necklace made a noise, removing a piece of the battery on the necklace, you have to charge it at times by it simply healing themselves when your asleep.

You glanced directly on your puffball tree, (aka your bed), or more described as a charger for puffballs too.

You carefully stood up, shaking your head from the slight nausea you'd felt from hitting your head on the floor, and you soon faced to head to the bathroom.