Kate and Mr. Harris

This is literally the weirdest thing ever I stg I refused to write these two ever again.

Kate generally went out and partied at the club with her friends, but after her recent breakup she just generally felt shitty.

So a shitty bar with shitty alcohol seemed like a perfect way to spend Friday night. She just sat on her own and drank way more than any person with functioning tastebuds would have.

"Here, compliments of the gentleman over there." The bartender said as he sat a drink in front of her.

Kate looked to where he gestured. He wasn't anything special, just a nerdy guy with glasses. Kate nodded at him, sort of simply saying thanks, but of course he assumed it was a queue to move over.

He sat next to her and smiled. "I'm Harris (idk his first name), you are?"

She flinched at the stench of his breathe. "Kate."

"So Kate, what are you doing here alone? Bad breakup?"

She scoffed. "How'd ya know?"

"Just a guess. Pretty girls like you generally don't drink alone, especially on Friday nights."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm a school teacher. Fridays are hell and alcohol makes it easier.

"He was perfect." Kate stated. "My ex."

"Oh yeah?" Harris asked, knowing she wanted to continue.

"Yeah, he was a few years younger than me, but he didn't ever seem to mind."

"What was his name?"

"Derek." Kate mumbled as she drank what Harris bought her.

"What made him so perfect."

"Well for started he was probably the fittest man in Beacon Hills," Kate stated. "Fucked like a dream. Made awesome pancakes and eggs. Opened doors for me. Told me I was beautiful. Reminded me of how special I made him feel. Spoiled me with roses. Took a million pictures with me. Bragged about our relationship to his friends. He was basically Prince charming wrapped up in a dark haired tattooed boy with muscles."

"So what happened?"

"Stiles Stilinski happened."

"Stilinski? Seriously? He's in my senior class. How old is Derek anyway?"

"26. I wanted to tell him he was practically robbing the cradle, but that would be hypocritical on my part." Kate admitted.

"Look, enough about dumb boys and annoying teenagers. Would you like to come to my place?" Harris asked.

"Normally I would have self respect and say no, but you seem utterly harmless. And I know I could take you."

Shameless inclusion of sterek. I regret nothing.