Allison and Lydia

Lydia and Allison had gotten extremely close the last few months, told each other everything, changed in from of each other, and stayed the night together all the time. But Lydia started looking too long when Allison was changing, holding too long in hugs, and dazed off in her smile all too often.

Allison sat next to Lydia on her bed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Well of course!"

"Do you like me?"

Lydia chuckled. "Of course I like you Allison, you're my best friend."

Allison sighed. "I mean more than friend's Lydia."

"I-uh-how do you mean?"

"I mean this."

Allison grabbed Lydia and pulled her lips to hers. She kissed her torturingly slow. Lydia grabbed Allison's face and kissed her harder. Allison took the hint and pushed her against the bed. Her hands trailed down to the Lydia skirt.

She slowly slid her hand through her underwear, just leaving it there. She pulled away and smiled. "I mean like that."

Lydia smiled and pulled Allison's lips to hers again. "Yes. I like you like that."

°

Lydia and Allison agreed to keep it a secret for a while, but it was hard. They wanted to touch, all the time. They would hold hands under the desk in class, make out in the bathroom between classes. For almost a month they managed not to get caught.

They were in the middle of a steamy make out session in the bathroom. Lydia's skirt was hiked up and Allison's blouse undone. Allison was rubbing her in a special area and grinding herself against Lydia's leg and kissing her neck.

Erica walked and nearly threw his purse as she squealed. She grabbed her chest as if to calm her heart. "If you're that horny go home. We all already know."

They shamefacedly adjusted their clothing and fixed their make-up and left for class.

First one. Girlxgirl isn't my specialty but with practice I'll get better.

Vote for this chapter and comment a girlxgirl or boyxgirl for me to pair!