Allison and Isaac

I actually ship these two. Beware. Mature content below.

Allison needed a distraction. Her an Scott had just broke up and he was all she could think about. She wante revenge. She thought about sleeping with Stiles, but he would never do it. He was a bit too loyal to Scott and whole lot too obsessed with Lydia. She saw Scott briefly talking to Isaac when the idea hit her.

Isaac. There had always been something between her and Isaac, but she never thought she'd act on it. She knew Melissa was working later tonight and that Scott was going to Stiles' house, so tonight would be perfect. He'd be home alone. Now she just had to get him to invite her over.

She walked over to his locker and leaned against the locker in front of him. "So I was wondering if you had anything to do tonight?" She twirled her finger around her hair.

He looked he up and down, almost approvingly. "No. No plans. You?"

"Nope." She popped her p like she was sucking on a sucker.

Isaac smiled. "Wanna hang out then? Scott and Melissa are out tonight. If you don't feel weird coming to his house...."

Allison smirked. "I'll be there at 7."

They nodded and parted their own ways, each having the same plan for tonight, but for different reasons.

°

Isaac sat next to Stiles with a smirk. "It's easier than we thought."

Stiles set down his fries and looked over to him. "What?"

"The bet. Me sleep with Allison. All I can say is you'll have to pay me $100."

Stiles looked around to make sure no one could hear. "I don't owe you shit unless you record it. You know that."

"I know. And I've got that planned."

Stiles sighed. "I feel bad for doing this. But I need to get her back for sending hunters after Derek. They could've killed him. Or Scott. Or you. Or anyone else who got in the way."

Isaac nodded. "I get it. You're doing what you have to for your pack."

°

It was 6:55 when Isaac stepped out of the shower. The doorbell had rung so all he had time to do was wrap a towel around his waist. He opened the door to find a very skimpy dressed Allison. She had a short black skirt, very short, just barely covered her ass. And she a tanktop with an obvious push up bra. He didn't dare point it out though.

"You wanna come inside? I've just gotta get dressed. My clothes are in my room. You're welcome to follow." Isaac said shutting the door behind her.

She followed him to his room. Slowly taking off layers. First her sandles, then her purse, and finally her jacket. At this point they were in his bedroom. Isaac had his back turned to  her, but quickly turned around once he sensed her presence.

He knew that the video recorder was already on, he'd done that while she was subtracting layers. He watched as she pulled her shirt up over her head and wiggle herself out of her skirt. Matching bra and panties, Isaac thought to himself, Stiles will get a kick out of this.

"Those are cute. I think I could handle seeing you in lacy roses." Isaac said in a joking manner.

"I could handle you without a towel." Allison joked back.

Isaac turned around and slipped the towel off, only to slip under his bed covers. Allison slipped off what little she had left and climbed in beside him. It starts out slow, just kissing and running their hands up and down each other, but quickly escalated.

Isaac pulled her on top of him, placing her right on top of his erection. She groaned a little at the pleasure of him against her. He leaned over to grab a condom out of the drawer, but just as he did that Allison directed his erection into her.

Isaac bit his lip and groaned at the sheer pleasure of going in without a condom, he'd never done it before, but it felt amazing. He tried to protest, but every time he would try to speak up she thrust him harder, turning his words into a moan.

She rode him hard, bringing him closer and closer to his climax. Finally with a few moans and hard thrusts from her Isaac came, not even thinking about where. Once his high died down he looked up at Allison, who was looking at him with a horrified look on her face.

"What the hell did you just do?"

Isaac, finally realizing what jut happened, pushed her off and looked for the condom he hoped just magically would appear. "Oh my fuck."

I think I might continue this into another book. I kinda like the idea of it.

Would you read it if I did?

**REMEMBER**
In order to place a request for a one shot you have to vote for the chapter!

Vote and comment a pair below! (girlxgirl or boyxgirl)