the western-style villa they live in is actually completely incompatible with the spring league, but he yi wants to paste, and shang jinghui let people prepare several pairs of big red spring leagues for he yi to play with.

seeing he yi tilting his head to read the words on the spring league, shang jinghui reminded him: "don't paste the opposite of the upper and lower links." 

"i know! the last word on the upper link is 肑音, which should be posted to the right. he yi said confidently.

"it's so clever." shang jinghuan touched his head and praised.

he yi laughed triumphantly and ran over to the door with a pair of upper couplets that he had just picked out, but the couplet was too long, and his height was not enough, so he turned his head and shouted at shang jinghui: "husband and husband, come and help me." "

he originally wanted shang jinghui to help him put the top on it, but shang jinghui directly wrapped his arms around his thighs and picked him up, and carefully supported his waist in case he accidentally fell on him.

he yi exclaimed, subconsciously wrapped his arms around shang jinghui's neck, and said angrily: "husband, why are you holding me, i let you help me paste the spring league." 

"didn't you say let me hold you?" shang jinghui asked rhetorically.

"i'm talking about helping me, not hugging me." he yi clarified seriously.

seeing that shang jinghui did not have the intention of letting him down, he said generously: "count it, just paste it like this, husband, you hug a little tighter, oh, you must not fall me down, otherwise it will hurt a lot." 

shang jinghui smiled and responded, so he hugged he yi and pasted the spring league.

by the time he yi meticulously pasted all the doors and windows with spring league and big red paper cuts, it was time for lunch.

during the meal, he yi enjoyed the delicious food and asked: "husband, when are we going to make dumplings?" 

"you want to do your own bag?" shang jing asked.

he yi nodded, "yes, yes, isn't the new year's eve to make dumplings?" 

"then i'll let the kitchen prepare the skin and filling, and i'll wrap it in the afternoon." shang jinghui said.

he yi was satisfied, after eating, he couldn't wait to sneak into the kitchen, watching the chef chop the stuffing and roll out the skin, and when he could start packing, he excitedly pulled shang jinghui to wash his hands, and sat down on the small bench before suddenly remembering that he would not wrap.

so he asked expectantly, "husband, will you pack?" is it okay to teach me? 

shang jinghui was a person of this origin who had wrapped dumplings, but seeing the trust in he yi's eyes, he had to nod his head stiffly, and then picked up the dumpling skin very strongly, and used chopsticks to clip a lump of meat filling, such as jade's fingers gently kneading the dough skin, the action was very pleasing to the eye, but the things that were pinched out did not look like dumplings.

he yi carefully observed the whole process, and then asked with some doubt: "husband, the dumplings you wrapped seem to be a little strange, i haven't seen this kind of thing yet." 

shang jinghui stared at the dumpling that didn't look like a dumpling, and he coughed dryly, trying to forcibly honor himself: "this is my mother's side of the bag, it looks like this." 

anyway, no matter what the shape is, you can eat it when it is cooked, and it is okay to fool he yi, shang jinghuan thought.

he yi did not doubt shang jinghui's statement in the slightest, and carefully imitated shang jinghui's movements just now, pinching it almost out.