the place was far from the city, there was no light pollution, and the house was built on the top of the hill, which was a good place to see the stars.

shang jing felt that it was too troublesome to drive up, and the mountain road was relatively steep, there were many curves, it was not very safe, and he simply got a helicopter to come over.

before leaving, he consulted the doctor, and the doctor said that he yi was only about 12 weeks pregnant now, and the indicators of the obstetric examination were no problem, and he could take a helicopter.

he yi took the helicopter for the first time, and he was very excited before going up.

shang jinghui was afraid that he would be frightened by the noise of the propeller, and as soon as he got on the plane, he helped him put on the noise-canceling headphones, and repeatedly checked whether his seat belt was fastened to confirm that there was no problem before letting the plane take off.

he yi curiously lay down on the glass window to look down, and at first he thought it was very interesting, but when the plane flew higher and higher and the scenery on the ground became smaller and smaller, he began to feel dizzy again, and said to shang jinghui: "i am so afraid of my husband who is too high." 

shang jinghuan hurriedly covered his eyes, "rest assured, we are safe now, we will not fall, if you are afraid, don't look at it, it will arrive soon." 

he yi was still afraid, and did not dare to reopen his eyes until the plane landed.

shang jinghui helped him unfasten his seat belt, hugged him for a while, and when he eased up a little, he wrapped him in a thick down jacket, and let him put on a scarf hat and gloves, and then took him down after he was fully armed.

the temperature at the top of the mountain was much lower than in the city, and the wind was very strong, he yi shrunk in shang jinghui's arms and trembled, seeing the clouds and mist in the mountains and the brilliant sunset, he suddenly came to the spirit, excitedly jumped in place, shook shang jinghui's arm and cheered: "so beautiful! like a place where the gods live! "

"we're staying here tonight." shang jinghui said.

"then will we see the gods?" he yi asked expectantly.

"who knows, maybe you'll see it when you're asleep." shang jinghui joked.

he yi was serious, and was very much looking forward to seeing what the immortals looked like after falling asleep.

shang jinghui was afraid that he would catch a cold if he blew too much wind, and reminded him: "let's go first, we can also see the scenery inside, and we can also lie on the bed and watch the stars at night." 

he yi asked in surprise, "really?" it's awesome here! can we still come and play later? 

shang jinghui smiled and said, "of course you can." 

it was originally their business property, and he used to take him here to play when his parents were not dead, to escape the summer heat and soak in the hot springs in the winter, but since the death of his parents, he has not come back to this place full of good memories of spending time with his family.

if he yi hadn't said he wanted to see the stars, he would have forgotten about this place.

he was about to take he yi in, when suddenly two white cranes flew over their heads with a roar, he yi was suddenly attracted to attention, chased the crane crazy for a while, and found that he could not catch up before returning to shang jinghui's side in frustration.

shang jing saw that he didn't have enough fun, and explained to him with a smile: "those two cranes are artificially fed, and they will come back by themselves later, just in the backyard."