Chapter 7- Clothes and Keys

Y/N woke up, looking around the room confused. She was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar place. Her eyes scanned the room when suddenly everything from last night came rushing back.

Johnny and Y/N had taken Miguel back to his apartment, where Y/N was introduced to his mother, Carmen. The introduction would've been nice had it not been for the unfortunate circumstances. Carmen became hysterical and demanded that Johnny never goes near Miguel again.

Once the door was slammed in their faces, Johnny gave Y/N the keys to his apartment. "It's late, crash at my place. I'm going out." He said. "Johnny-" Y/N started. It was too late though as Johnny hurried away, leaving her alone in his complex.

Now here she was, waking up in his bed, with him nowhere to be found. She just hoped he was ok and he didn't do anything stupid. Y/N shook her head. Surely, he's matured some more since high school. Then again this is Johnny I'm talking about.

Y/N's phone started buzzing, making her furrow her brow. She reached over to see Daniel calling her. Y/N gave a small groan before answering the call.  "Hello?" She yawned. "Y/N, I need you." He said, his voice sounding angry. "What for?" She asked tiredly. "Just come to the dealership please." He begged. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll be there in a bit."

The call disconnected and Y/N got to her feet, stretching as she did. She stumbled into the bathroom and splashed some water on her face, waking herself up. She looked at herself in the mirror, contemplating what to do. She didn't feel like going home and changing, seeing as the dealership was the opposite way from her house and she couldn't go to the dealership wearing her clothes from the previous night.

Suddenly an idea formed in her head. Y/N walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She opened Johnny's closet, feeling a small smile fall onto her face. "I'm sure he won't notice." She said as she scanned through his clothes. Her eyes landed on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black band tee. "This'll do."

She pulled on the clothes, causing Johnny's cologne to waft up her nostrils. It was intoxicating. Y/N shook her head. She needed to stop this. She needed to talk to Johnny before she got hurt.

Y/N walked out of the bedroom and into the living room when she stopped in her tracks suddenly. Because lying face down on the ground, surrounded by beer cans was Johnny. Y/N scrubbed her hand over her face before walking over to him.

She kneeled down next to him and lightly shook him. "Johnny?" She questioned. No response. "Johnny?" Still no response. "Johnny Lawrence wake your ass up right now."

Johnny's head shot up quickly before he groaned. "Seems like you had a fun night," Y/N said sarcastically. Johnny just groaned in response. Suddenly his phone rang causing him to lift his head up again. Johnny fumbled with it for a second before answering the call.

"Who is this?" Johnny asked, his voice groggy. Y/N signaled that she was going to leave but Johnny shook his head as he continued the phone call.  "Right. Yeah, hi. I remember."

Johnny pushed himself up, his blonde hair ruffled from having slept on the floor. "Canoe trip?" He questioned. Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Wait. Are you saying Robby's been out of school for a month?" Johnny asked. Y/N nearly laughed at this. Clever kid.

"Oh, he'll be there don't worry," Johnny said before snapping his phone shut. "Well, I better get going," Y/N said. "Where are you going?" Johnny asked. "Daniel needs my help." She replied. Johnny rolled his eyes. "Of course he does."

"Jealous, Lawrence?"

"Of LaRusso? Never."

"Mhm keep telling yourself that."