Chapter 8- Actions Speak Louder Than Words

A/N Gets a bit spicy 😏
———————————————————————
Y/N jumped out of her car and practically ran to Johnny's apartment. She had planned out exactly what she was going to say on the car ride to his place, and nothing was going to stop her from what she had to say.

She halted in front of the door and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a few moments, she heard the locks click before the door was swung open. "Hey, Y/N. What's up?" Johnny asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Everything Y/N wanted to say seemed to leave her brain as she stared at Johnny. His unruly blonde locks, his bright blue eyes, his muscular arms that bulged beneath his shirt; it was all so intoxicating. Screw it.

Y/N threw her arms around Johnny's neck and smashed her lips against his, catching him by surprise. Johnny stumbled for a second before placing his hands on her hips, pulling her close to him. Y/N's fingers found themselves entangled in Johnny's hair as his tongue ran along her bottom lip. She knew she should stop and just tell him everything she wanted to say but her head felt cloudy. Like there was nothing to be said.

The two stumbled around the apartment, their hands clumsily roaming each other's bodies. Y/N's back hit a wall as Johnny's hands found their way to her butt. Y/N deciding to take initiative, jumped and wrapped her legs around Johnny's waist. Johnny slightly gasped at this.

His hands left her butt and gripped the bottom of her thighs to keep her in place as he bit her bottom lip, causing her to moan in delight. Johnny was enjoying this, a lot, but he couldn't continue until he knew for sure what Y/N wanted.

Reluctantly, Johnny unlatched his lips from Y/N's and looked down at her, loving the sight before him. Y/N's lips were swollen from the kissing, her hair was mussed and she stared up at him through heavy eyelids; her E/C burning with passion. She's like this because of me.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this but may I ask what's it all for?" Johnny questioned. Y/N took a deep breathe, her heart still beating wildly in her chest. Breath in and out, in and out, in and out-

"It took me a long time to realize it but, I'm in love with you Johnny. I don't think I ever stopped being in love with you if I'm being honest. You're the only man I've ever loved." Y/N admitted. Johnny stared at her in shock, causing Y/N to look down. Maybe I said too much.

Johnny placed his thumb and pointer finger under her chin and lifted her head up, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "I'm in love with you too, sweetheart. I never stopped loving you since the day we met." Johnny murmured softly. He leaned forward and placed a slow sweet kiss on her lips, making Y/N grip his shoulders.

Johnny pulled away and grinned at her. "I knew you couldn't resist me." He teased. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Always so cocky." She retorted. Johnny squeezed her thighs. "Careful, princess. That mouth of yours could get you in trouble."

Y/N's cheeks flushed. "What do you say we continue this somewhere more comfortable?" Johnny suggested. Y/N nodded her head. Johnny grinned again. "Glad you agree. And while I do think you look hot in my clothes, you're going to look so much better without them."

Y/N's felt like cotton as she tried to think of something to reply. Johnny leaned his head back down and captured her lips with his. Gripping her thighs, he carried into his room, kicking the door closed behind him.
—————————————————————————
A buzzing on the nightstand caused Y/N to wake up the next morning, groaning as she did. Y/N blindly reached for her phone to see that someone was calling her.

"Shit." She muttered. Y/N untangled herself from Johnny's arms before sliding on one of his shirts. She slowly slid out of bed and tiptoed out of the room before answering the call.

"Hello?" She asked into the receiver. "Counselor, I need to speak you about my client." The defense attorney, Eric, said down the line. "We've been through this, counselor, there is nothing to discuss." Y/N replied. "My client has been through a lot-"

"Yea, well tell that to the victim."

"Listen here-"

"No, you listen. The evidence we have against your client is staggering. So much so that we could charge them for crimes they didn't even commit. There is nothing more to be discussed about the charges or the bail. If you have anything more to say, you can say it to the judge, who might actually care about what you're saying. I, on the other hand, do not care and will be ending this phone call. Goodbye."

Y/N pressed the end button and let out a huff. "You're hot when you're worked up." Johnny's voice spoke. Y/N turned around to see Johnny standing in the foyer, his blonde hair tousled and wearing a pair of pajama pants. "Good morning to you too." Y/N teased.

Johnny smiled and walked over to her before wrapping his arms around her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, causing Y/N to smile. The two pulled away after a moment, Johnny grinning from ear to ear. "What's got you all giddy?" Y/N teased.

"The fact that you're sitting in my kitchen in nothing but my t-shirt." Johnny replied, running his hands up and down her sides. Y/N smiled. "Well, unfortunately I can't stay too long. I have so things I need to take care of." She said. Johnny groaned. "Come on. Just stay." He pouted. "Sorry pretty boy."

Johnny groaned again. "I'll make us some breakfast." Y/N offered. "Fine." Johnny grumbled. "Don't worry Johnny, I'll see you later, ok?" Y/N said, wrapping her arms around his neck. Johnny nodded and pulled her to his chest, burying his head into the crook of her neck.

The two stood like that for a few minutes before Y/N pulled away. "Let's have some breakfast." She said, turning around and walking to his kitchen.

After having breakfast (which consisted of eggs and some fried bologna causing Y/N to make a mental note about buying some groceries for Johnny) the two changed into some regular clothes.

After making sure Y/N had all of her belongings,the two exited the apartment. "I'll see you later, sweetheart." Y/N stated, hugging Johnny. Johnny hugged her back before pulling away, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

He leaned his head down and kissed her, causing Y/N to smile. Johnny pulled away with his own smile. "You sure will, princess." He replied. Y/N placed a kiss on his cheek before walking away, a giant grin on her face. Wait until Amanda hears about this.
—————————————————————————
A/N sorry for taking so long to update I was getting writers block. I hope you all enjoyed.