♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 3♣♦

Start from the beginning

Silver didn't really say much about what just happened. However, he did notice the way that Ayaka fought, they were similar to moves you fight with a sword. He wonders to himself if she was a swordsman like him.

Sebek was very stiff about that. He felt like that he was behind a small girl who just entered this school not even a few days ago. He can't fall behind, since the mirror said that she and her brother's magic are incredibly strong and rare.

───────────────

"Back to the task at hand! Itadakimasu! Om nom nom! Umai!" Grim said in happiness, as he was eating his food.

"The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy, and the center is filled with gooesy cheese! Om nom nom! So we saw your guys dorm this morning but what are other dorms like?" Grim said, still munching on his food.

"You know about the great seven statues displayed on Main Street, right? There's seven of them so there are seven dorms." Cater but in their conversation.

"Ah? Geh! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace exclaimed.

"Cater-Senpai?" Ayaka tilted her head at him.

"Aya-Chan! It's been a while. I know I saw you this morning but it felt like a long time!" Cater said, sitting next to Ayaka and gave her a side hug, making her flustered a bit.

The guys at her table were glaring daggers at Cater, to which he ignored.

"You're the guy who tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim pointed out.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to." Cater said with a sad smile. "It's just how things are done in our dorm."

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce shrugged.

"Now, now, Deuce-Chan. Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind Senpai." Cater said.

"D-Drop the 'Chan' Senpai!" Deuce said in embarrassment.

"That's just how Cater shows affection." A guy with dark ivy green hair said, chuckling a bit.

"Who's the guy next to you?" Ace asked Cater, referring to the green haired guy next to him.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third year in Heartslaybul like Cater." Trey introduced himself. He turned attention to Ayaka and Yuno.

"And you two are the freshman put in charge of that Ramsh- *cough* unused dorm, right?" Trey asked, correcting himself of using the word Ramshackle.

"Yes. I'm Ayaka Chouko, Prefect of the new dorm, the Meraki Dorm. This is my older twin brother, Yuno. He's the Vice housewarden. It's a pleasure to meet you, Trey-Senpai." Ayaka said, bowing a bit.