♥♠𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 1: 𝓐𝓬𝓽 3♣♦

Start from the beginning

'Yuno wasn't kidding when he said his twin is strong...'

Leona observed Ayaka and formed a smirk. She has the defenseless vibes, but has the inner strength of a lion.

───────────

Floyd was grinning the whole time watching Ayaka beat up her upperclassmen. 'She looks so much fun, and a fun person to squeeze.'

Jade chuckled and stared at the bluenette in amusement. He made a mental note to himself that nobody should anger her by saying such words to her friends. 'Our little Mermaid is more capable than I anticipated.'

Azul smirked, as he focused on Ayaka entirely. He can hardly feel her magic, but, he does recall that the magic mirror said that her power was greater than anyone else in Night Raven College. He thought what it would be like if he formed a contract with her. Such the thought excited him.

───────────

Kalim was beaming with proudness around him. He really was not expecting someone as adorable as Ayaka to take down such tall bullies. 'She's like a shy and bold princess! Like a warrior princess!'

Jamil thought about the abilities that Ayaka possibly possessed. A part of him feels like that she was using magic to take down the delinquents since she's really small, but he didn't sense any magic from her. Although, he did sense her magic bloodlust. He was more surprised than Kalim.

'Who would've thought that she had it in her.' He thought, smirking.

──────────────

Vil and Rook were very taken back by a girl like Ayaka to have such a badass personality for a split second. Vil had to admit that Ayaka was very beautiful from her rare looks for a girl like her, even though he still finds himself the fairest of them all.

Rook was smiling, with sparkles floating around him, as he starts saying a bunch of things in French, describing Ayaka's beauty.

Epel was the most surprised out of everyone, seeing a girl who was a bit shorter than him was able to take down two tall delinquents. He thought to himself that she must've trained very hard to get strength like that, even though she's shorter than him.

'I should train with her someday, and ask her for advice.' He thought.

────────────

Idia was really in awe, seeing a girl take down such bullies in front of her. He views her as a strong waifu from his point of view even more. He's does like waifu's that are cute and badass...

"Sugoi... So strong like a badass character... " Idia muttered.

Ortho heard this and had sparkles in his eyes. "Nii-San! You should talk to her! She seems approachable! I think you two would be good friends, or perhaps more! I wanna call her big sis!" Ortho said in excitement.

Idia's face bursted into different shades of red, hearing his brothers comment. He doesn't have the courage to even approach a girl like Ayaka. What if he makes a fool of himself? What if she judges him for what he's like? Such judgement would make him scarred for life.

"Nope! I can't approach Ayaka of all people..." Idia muttered, looking away.

Ortho pouted at his older brother. "Nii-San!"

──────────────

Lilia chuckled, seeing such a young girl defend herself. It reassured him that Ayaka was able to take such big guys down if they threaten or harass her. He's going to give those delinquents a lesson the next time he sees them.