Pallavi the cutest bean 😘

Start from the beginning

She is working from home and play with her little munchkins who are naughtiest babies.

Pallavi made fruit custured for both babies

Pallavi made fruit custured for both babies .

Pallavi :- chalo Chalo babies Mumma k pass aajao jaldi se dono hum khayenge fruit custured... Mumma n apne babies k liye banaya hai.

Both run towards her and climbs the couch and now sit beside her and smiles widely and forward thier hand.

Pallavi herself feed them lovingly and kiss them on their cheeks.

Rivan :- mumma.. Baby nahi khayega...

Ridhan:- angel ko bhi do mumma..

They both put spoon near her tummy, see them like this Pallaviii kiss them and said them that when angel coming you yourself feed her okay. Now you eat babies.

They are now happily eat and then clapping.

Now they're busy in there playing session.

Raghav is comes early every day and take babies and pallavi for walking.

Near garden with all security they roam around whole garden and babies are in stroller.

Today that boys and girls of teenagers group again meet them and Ridhan and Rivan both are makes sounds and call them and they are smiling turn around and come to them.

They are all look at Raghav and then babies and said,

Bhaiya.. Bhaiya.. Can we play with Ridhubaby rao and Rivubaby rao, they are our friends.

Both twins are exciting to come out from the stroller.

Raghav give them confused look and pallavi understand that and told him everything about thier last visit to this park

They are with the Raghav's permission play with Both twins and Raghav and pallavi both sit their on bench and watch thier babies playing with older boys and girls with happiness.

Both twins are run here and there while giggling and talk with them.

They are playing with them for one and half hour after that they are back and put both twins in stroller again and gives them water bottle to drink and after that they are left with big smile.