Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 2

Start bij het begin

"I did not." Piper denied it. "Only warlocks do that."

Leo looked at her. "Piper, you did it."

Just then Phoebe walked in. "Hey."

"Hi." Paris greeted her.

Then Piper looked at her and asked. "Where have you been?"

"Uh, brainstorming." Phoebe looked at them. "How's it going here?"

"Your sister's blinking." Leo replied to her.

"I-I'm, I'm sorry, what?" Phoebe stuttered a little.

"Piper is blinking." Paris replied to her.

"Okay, I admit it, it was definitely weird, but it was kinda fun." Piper looked at her sister, Phoebe. "I was, I was in there and I was thinking about the kitchen and then suddenly, boom! Here I was."

Phoebe looked at her. "That is so cool."

"Except that it's a warlocks power." Leo added.

Phoebe looked at him. "So what? They're always trying to get one of ours, it's about time we got one of theirs."

"Try it, Pheebs." Piper comment to her.

"Okay, what do I do?" Phoebe looked at her. "Just think?"

"And blink." Piper added.

Phoebe blinked out of the kitchen and so does Piper. Then Leo looked at Paris. "Why aren't you affected?"

"Cause, I'm not a Charmed One." Paris replied to him.

Just then, Piper called. "Catch us if you can!"

Leo and Paris walked into the other room. Phoebe looked at them. "Have you tried it yet, Leo, Paris? It's a real head rush."

"Yeah, no thanks." Paris comment to her.

Leo looked at Piper and Phoebe. "Do you realise how serious this is? You're blinking, the Book is changing."

"Maybe we're blinking because of the Book." Piper suggested.

"The Book is changing because of you." Leo corrected her. "It is an extension of you."

"Huh." Piper muttered as then she spoke out loud. "I should care about that, but I don't." Piper and Phoebe walked out of the room as Leo and Paris followed them.

"This is what I was afraid of." Leo comment to them. "Whoever's got Prue is somehow reaching you too."

"Yeah, them." Paris comment.

Phoebe looked at Leo. "Okay, Leo, I could tell this really upsets you, but I gotta tell you, I really like this whole think-it-and-it-happens deal. I mean, think of the time we could save not chanting."

"Mmm-hmm." Piper hummed.

Leo looked at them. "Piper, Phoebe, you have to fight this."

Suddenly the doorbell rang as Piper comment. "Or we could answer the door." Then, she headed towards the door.

"For Prue's sake, stop." Leo told her, seriously.

Piper pointed at him. "Don't tell me what to do."

Then, Leo looked Phoebe. "Phoebe, I need your help."

"I am so tired of helping people." Phoebe comment.

Then Leo looked at Paris. "I can't help them, they need to do it on their own." She comment as Leo sighed.

Then, Piper opened the door as the planners are there. Female Planner walked in the house as she comment. "So glad you're home. We have some new floral sketches we'd like you to see."