Chapter 50 - Baifeng Mountain

Start from the beginning

"Wei xiong, how in the world did you hit the target without missing one?" Nei Huaisang asked.

"Practice," Wei Ying answered.

"Baba, I have to ask, did you not know the significance of the ribbon?" Jingyi asked.

"No, I knew," Wei Ying said, "I just wanted to see if he'd actually lend it to me...he didn't though."

"I thought about it," Lan Zhan said, "but I wasn't sure about my feelings one hundred percent...I was seventy percent sure then though."

"Mnn," Wei Ying hummed.

...

"Wei Wuxian, if you think your so great! Why don't you leave your blind fold on, without taken it off until the hunt is over?" Jin Zixun is very angry at Wei Wuxian showing off his skill.

Wei Wuxian just shrugged, "okay."

So everyone left to go to their destination as Lan Wangji walked a little bit behind Wei Wuxian so he doesn't know that someone is following him. When Wei Wuxian finally found a comfortable place to seat down, which was on a tree branch, he start to play a song, a very beautiful song that resonates throughout the forest. After he finish playing a song, he tugged his flute into his waist belt. He close his eye to fall to take a nap until the hunt is over.

While sleeping Wei Wuxian heard rustling noise of someone walking on the nearby, 'someone is coming. I don't sense any killing intention on this person.'

...

Wei Wuxian recognized the familiarity of this scene. Seeing Lan Zhan walking up to him, he then realized...'the kiss from Baifeng Mountain! Was that Lan Zhan?'

...

"Are you here for the hunt," That person didn't answer him, "you won't be able to get anything if you are here," He is hearing the rustle once more this time is faster.

'They are coming! Hesitation...is it because they are afraid of me? Let see what this person wants to do,'

Wei Wuxian was about to get down from the tree but that person push him back pinning his arms above his head.

...

*Gasp*

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan in disbelief knowing what was about to happen, "that was you!?"

"Guilty," Lan Zhan answered, "I'm sorry. I know it was wrong."

"Lan Zhan, are you kidding? Out of all people that it could have been, I am beyond thrilled that it was you."

"Really?"

"You were my first," Wei Ying told.

"But you said," Lan Zhan began to say, "you once told me that..."

"And you believed my nonsense?" Wei Ying asked, "I only said it to make you jealous and get a reaction out of you."

"You-" Lan Zhan was about to get upset with him but did he have that right? He basically took his first kiss...though it didn't matter anymore because they are now married, "shameless!"

"Dear me, my didi have the gut to do that in public. Wangji, you are truly becoming bold," Lan Xichen said holding back his chuckled

Wei Ying laughed as Lan Zhan got more flustered. Lan Zhan grabbed him and kissed him to get him to stop laughing. It worked. He pulled away after a minute passed.

"Wow, okay," Wei Ying said giggling.

Others were just trying to take in what was happening on screen. They were witnessing such bold and shameless behavior from Lan Wangji for the first time. Jingyi and Sizhui were actually quite in awe of their parent's first kiss. It was so sudden and one didn't even know it was the other's doing until now.

...

Wei Wuxian struggled to get out of this person's grip but instead that person kissed him. This shock Wei Wuxian, someone has stolen his first kiss.

'Who is this maiden? Why is she so strong, she shivering. Is she scared and shy? She's even nervous as well. If I pull back my blind fold to see who this person is, I wonder how embarrassed they will be?'

That person deep the kiss even farther making Wei Wuxian hard to breath. For some reason, instead of resisting, he felt the lips to be warm, soft, and comforting. He felt drawn to them. He had to hold himself back though. He didn't want this person to get the wrong idea.

'I can't breath,' he tried to push that person back.

That person pull Wei Wuxian into the kiss once more before pulling the two of them apart.

'My eyes are hurting,' Wei Wuxian pull open his blind fold, he didn't see that person anywhere, 'Where did they go?' Wei Wurian look around the place but couldn't find them anywhere.

...

"Shameless Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying chuckled

Lan Wangji ear once again turn tomatoes red.

"Wangji, how do you look so calm? After what you did?"

Lan Wangji didn't answer his brother question because that is how he is calm and not showing any emotion on his face.

...

While looking around for that person Wei Wurian look below the hill to see Lan Wangji walking in the other direction.

'Okay just calm down your heart Wei Wuxian. Don't let Lan Zhan see your red lips.'

When they lock eye, Lan Wangji walk up toward him. This got Wei Wuxian to smile a little bit. Lan Wangji seemed to be calm, he already calmed his heart down at what he just did earlier, but his ears were a bright red.

'Why are you so flustered?' Wei Ying thought...'your ears are telling me that you are blushing over something.'

"Yo, Lan Zhan, Zewu jun told me that you are mending your family clan rules back in cloud Recesse."

"I learn a new song, I want to see if it will work for you and share my new song with you."

"Lan Wangji Lan Wangj, who am I to you? Can't you mind your own business."

Lan Wangji look down to the ground, he asked Wei Wuxian, "Who am I to you?"

Wei Wuxian look at the sad expression on Lan Wangji face as he glance down at the ground before answering Lan Wangji question.

"I once saw you as my soulmate."

This time Lan Wangji already look at Wei Wuxian, "I still am."

Wei Wurian eye widen to hear Lan Wangji say that he is still his soulmate. The two of them locked their eye with one another for a very long time. It is like the whole world around them stop moving and everyone and everything just disappeared, it was just the two of them.