[WILL SOLACE]

"Percy probably can't even surf," Will rolled his eyes dramatically. "I'm telling you, he's talking shit-"
"William," Nico sighed. "Just because I used to like Percy and once made a joke about liking surfer boys doesn't mean I'm going to fall in love with Percy for being good at surfing."
"I still believe Percy is shit. Now put on sunscreen or you'll die of skin cancer."
"Wha-"
"You heard me."

[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

She set up a mini picnic for her and her friends. Annabeth and Piper were both lying on beach chairs, sunbathing. Annabeth was reading while Piper had a cocktail in her hand (even though it was 11am) and was talking to Shel, who sat on the picnic blanket. Rachel was grabbing concerning amounts of sunscreen from anyone, complaining how easily gingers get sunburnt. Leo and Grover did the weird things most boys did when they got to a beach and started digging a hole. Will and Percy ran to the sea as Nico watched them, laughing for some reason. Jason and Frank were sitting beside him, taking notes on their phones.

"Will's run is weird," Nico sighed. "Take one mark off."
"Is this biased?" Frank asked.
"Not at all. Percy just dabbed, take three marks off."
"That deserves at least five marks off," Jason sighed.
"What are you three doing?" Reyna asked.
"Rating Percy and Will," Nico said proudly. "So far both of them have minus numbers."

[PERCY JACKSON]

Saying that being at the sea felt like home sounded weird, but it was true. There was just something about the smell of the sand and the cool breeze and surfing that boosted his serotonin levels by one thousand. He'd loved the sea ever since he was a kid.

"There's a massive wave coming," Will said. "Nico better give me 20 points for this."
"You wish!"

[LEO VALDEZ]

"Phew. This is a deep hole."
"Why?" Annabeth asked, putting her sunglasses on the top of her head.
"Cause," Grover smiled. "Look! It's as tall as Leo."
"Not very tall then!" Jason shouted over to them.
"OH you shut up!" Leo shouted back. "Now can someone help me out," he jumped. "I'm trapped."

"This is our chance to run!" Shel said, making Piper laugh louder than she usually did.
"GUYS!" Leo shouted. "GUYS-"
"Damn not my fault you're short," Nico shrugged.
"You're the same height as me!"
"No!" Nico said. "You're 5'6. Im 5'6 and a half."

"Woahhh," Frank laughed. "Some say he's the height of the Empire State Building. Especially with the half-"
"Shut up."

Jason walked over. "You need some help.
"I can get out myself, thanks," Leo said, digging steps into the wall of the hole. Jason just put his arm down and pulled Leo up.
"Boring," Nico rolled his eyes. "AY- Percy just fell. Take two points from him."

[JASON GRACE]

He helped Rachel build a sand castle, continued to add and take marks away from Percy and Will and spent the entire day with his friends. It was the best birthday of his life. The sun was setting as they were all in the sea together, pushing each other in or trying to surf.

"Come on, di Angelo. You've been judging me and Percy's surfing all day."
"I'm not a surfing sorta guy. I don't like water either," Nico crossed his arms.
"Fine. So, who won the competition?" Percy asked.
Nico looked over to Frank and Jason. "Who won?"

They both shrugged.
"I lost track long ago. Both are on like minus 100. Or minus 200," Jason said, before getting knocked over by Leo. "HEY-"
"What an inconvenience," Jason could hear Nico say as he stood back up, brushing the seaweed off his arm. "Well, I guess you win Solace."
"What?!" Percy sighed. "Rigged!"

Found Family (HoO, Mortal AU) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें