Chapter 28 (HIATUS)

"Well??, How was the experience?" Yagoo asked once he saw the 3 rise from their stations.

"Well it was pretty awesome. But i think the one who enjoyed the most was Botan." (Y/N) replied.

"I'm glad it was a good experience for you (Y/N) darling~" Choco-sensei said while running her finger tips through his body.

(Y/N) instantly backed away to the other side of the room while Yagoo just chuckled and Choco pouted.

*bluurgghhh*

They looked over to Amelia and saw that she was letting out the food she ate.

"I-I think i'm going home for now. S-See you later guys" Amelia walked out of the room still dazed while (Y/N) and the others just sweatdropped watching her leave.

"O-Okay..... so how was it Botan?" Yagoo snapped out and turned to Botan  who was looking down the whole time.

"I'm taking it home." She suddenly said.

"Umm i think you can't do tha-" Yagoo tried to reason but.

"I'm taking this home" Botan replied with a dark tone.

"W-W-Well i think i can arrange something for that." Yagoo said quickly and called A-Chan telling her if she can contact Mr. Smith.

Meanwhile Botan just picked up the equipment and the nerve gear walking out of the room and the building. She went to her house and didn't even bother opening the ramen shop and instantly hopped into G.G.O.

"Well i think i'm going home too. I still have to take care of Mel." (Y/N) spoke.

"Alright then. Be careful on your way home, we'll handle the things here." Yagoo replied before scanning through the computer.

"See ya darling~" Choco-sensei waved at him while she picked up her clipboard and started to check some things.

"Bye guys." (Y/N) left the room and went to the elevator .

After going inside the elevator he met Coco inside and chatted for a bit asking how was the experience. He then bid her goodbye and started to walk home.

Yes, i know that i am a disappointing human being. Barely updating chapters and showing up without and warning. I don't even give notes because i'm too lazy to do it. Many of you might be angry at the outcome of my story but i don't really care since it's too troublesome to write and think of your own plot to be honest. And i'm just not the guy for that so i apologize to those disappointed in me and this story. In my opinion it was better to just end it right here than getting lazy again and updating after many months or even dropping it without any warning. I hope you have a nice day.

(ignore that bullshit up there, I'm doing a hiatus on this story)