Chapter 14

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was standing in front of the A.S.S. waiting for the initiation to begin. From the look on Coco's face it looks like the initiation was really just a fight. I heard Coco's request for Ollie and Mel to move to the side so they wouldn't be caught up on it. 

Now in front of me is Coco, Noel, and Botan. I was confused why Suisei was not with them until i realized that she was still near me. I tried to back away but i was too late when Coco shouted.

"LET THE INITIATION BEGIN!!!!"

"Shit!" I cursed when i felt Suisei's axe swinging into me. I did a backlip and instantly kicked the axe away from her then i uppercutted her which she was launched in the sky like a real commet.

I instantly heard gunshots and turned to Botan shooting me with a sniper rifle. I dodged some and was about to dodge again but i put my arms in a cross in front of me to avoid a sudden attack. I felt a sword trying to slice my arms but luckily my body is very durable.

"You're good Brando-san!!" It was Noel who attacked me. She continued her pursue for me while i parry her attacks still avoiding the bullets being shot at me. I touched Noel's shoulders and freezed her entire body for a moment so i could take out Botan.

I rushed to Botan and avoided her gunshots. It was pretty annoying so i used my Space Ripper Stingy eyes directly into the barrel making it "muda".

 It was pretty annoying so i used my Space Ripper Stingy eyes directly into the barrel making it "muda"

Botan was surprised but quickly recovered. I got close and i did a roundhouse kick but she instantly dodges and appears behind my back slashing my with a set of claws.

"I also know close combat too!!" Botan rushed at me with slashes and i did my best to block it. She kicked me upwards and i started to launch up in the sky. Before i know it i saw a shining object coming up at me. It was Noel and the shining one is her sword. She reached my height and bashed my body down with her sword that i blocked with my arms. I started falling down but i recovered quickly and i tried to stick into the side of the hololive building.

I waited for Noel to land first and saw her on the ground with a crater on it. I looked at the window i was sticking in and saw Yagoo sipping coffee. He noticed me and i did a two finger salute which he just spit the coffee he was drinking and immediatly got out side the office. 

I then jumped down trying to do a superman punch at Noel but just for her to block my fist with a sword. I jumped back and avoided a slash from Botan then i saw both smirking.

"Why are you so smug about?" I asked. They just continued to smirk and pointed up. I looked up and saw a BIGASS DRAGON with a psychopath blue haird girl.