Development

No One's POV

After safely walking the Kiyoshi, Teruko and Shoichi back to their homes, the four headed into the direction where the Kasugai is flying. It was to show them the place where they could spend time to rest up since their mission will be a big one later on. During the trip, they have asked each other basic and some personal questions about each other and soon opened up but Tanjiro confessed to Zenitsu that he is a demon but doesn't need human flesh nor blood whenever he is hungry, much to Zenitsu relief as he stepped out of the forest. Inosuke was still unconscious during this whole trip but soon woke up before reaching the place.

He quickly jumped away from Tanjiro and prepared for another fist fight. "DEMON!!! FIGHT MEEEEEE!!!"

"I'm not going to fight you Inosuke and I have a name. It's Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro replied, continuing to walk along with Zenitsu who is visibly tired and Kanao silently walking.

"Kentaro? FIGHT ME KENTARO!!!!"

"Who the heck are you talking to?" 

"YOU!! WHO ELSE!??!"

"I'M TANJIRO, NOT KENTARO!"

"HUH??!!?! THAT IS YOU MONJIRO!!"

"NO I'M NOT!!!"

"WAHHHHHH!!! WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP??!!" Tanjiro and Inosuke started bickering about their names until Zenitsu had been fed up with them arguing so he had to end it somewhere. The two just stopped and walked quietly along with the others.

 While walking, the trio except for Kanao opened up again to each others and Tanjiro noticed this. After a few hours of walking, it was close to dusk by the time they arrived at the place the Kasugai was talking about. It was the a wisteria family crest on the gate. An elderly lady opens the gates and sees them, recognizing them as demon slayers and invited them inside.

"Hey, what is this place? Given by the family crest, they should be associated with the Corps, right?" Tanjiro asked while they went through the large gate and found themselves in front of a house. The old lady had already went inside as soon as after she invited the four of them inside.

"Caw! Rest time! Rest time! This place is owned by one of the ancestral supporters of the Demon Slayer Corps. One of the former Demon Slayer saved a member of this family and ever since then, they would provide a place to stay, rest and eat for any Demon Slayers in need of it." His Kasugai flies down and lands on his head, squawking the information Tanjiro asked for.

"Please come in, I have already provided all of you a change of clothes. If you do not wish to wear it, it is fine. I also have provided you with a meal inside." She said, walking out of the house and bowing down to us.

"F-Fast! S-She's a mo-monster hag-" Tanjiro immediately smack Zenitsu's head stopping him from continuing any further. He limited his strength enough to not make him faint but enough to shut his mouth from disrespecting the old lady.

They all went in and decided to change later after eating their dinner. Once night fell, only Inosuke and Zenitsu changed their clothes and went in their room to sleep in early.

Tanjiro's POV

What should I do, what should I do..? I was outside at the porch of the house because I wasn't in need of a sleep due to the fact that I was a demon. I gazed at the beautiful crescent moon as the moon shone with its silver light.