A/N Announcements

Hi there everybody! I'm BronyaOneeChan, the author of this book. Like the title say, this is just an announcement and before it happens, I'm saying it. I am NOT DISCONTINUING this book of mine. At first this was just to relieve some stress cuz you know...

School Is:

Six 
Cruel 
Hours 
O
Our 
Lives

Right!?

Anyway, on to the announcements which there are two. One, OCs!!!!!! I currently have ideas for original characters but you guys may or may not be familiar to some of you guys, I don't know you'll just have to see. Before I give, these OCs will never and I mean never end up with ya boi Tanjiro just cuz. You guys vote who you want.

1. Mei Raiden (miHoYo's Creation, Not Mine and Not an OC)

 Mei Raiden (miHoYo's Creation, Not Mine and Not an OC)

About Her:

She is a Demon Slayer Spy under Amane Ubuyashiki, the wife of the current head of the Demon Slayer HQ. During Nezuko's arrival, she is currently on her way towards Mt Sagiri to see the unconvincing demon who kills other demons for the sake of humans. None of the Hashiras know her and even her Master's husband only knows her by her alias, Shadow Dash. She is extremely skilled at her swordsmanship, especially kenjutsu. (Definitely better than Lower Moon 3, just putting it out there) She can easily get rid of any scent on her and her presence, not to mention her steps that made her footsteps silent, making her completely invisible to most people and demon unless its the Upper Ranks and Muzan himself.

Personality:

She is a calm and collected girl. She always looks too serious but she has a heart. Kind towards friends and most humans who aren't perverts and will become hostile to any enemies, mainly to demons. She will be hard on you sometimes if you don't listen to her. 

Abilities:

Phantom Breathing - A new technique derived from the Wind Breathing Technique that is developed by Mei herself, with the help of Amane. The user uses her speed to create afterimages or illusions themselves that creates opportunities for the user to strike a clean cut towards its neck. It mimics the wind being almost invisible to the enemy

1st Form, Ghost Dash - Like the name suggests, the user utilizes her speed to go invisible then send a swift strike towards the enemy killing it instantly. If the user hand an easy way in cutting the demon's neck, the user will instantly locate the next demon and dash at it with full speed. The user will get exhausted after 6 successful strikes and it can't be used again after a few minutes.

2nd Form, Ougi: Shadow Kill - The user will create 4 black shadow like clones of herself in the cardinal directions to sever all four limbs and neck in a single strike.

3rd Form, Tsukuyomi(Not a Reference from Naruto) The user raises her sword as it emits a black mist and surrounds the ground with a 5 meter radius from the user. Anyone caught in this black mist will only have a second before they get barraged by multiple black shadow clones of herself severing them from their four limbs and five viscera. This mist will follow the user and the shadows will stop attacking the enemy after a few seconds they're not in the black mist. Best used with the 2nd Form, Ougi: Shadow Kill.

2. Yuki Sakura (Just cuz she's a Sakura, she's not useless and credits to the owner of this pic)

 Yuki Sakura (Just cuz she's a Sakura, she's not useless and credits to the owner of this pic)

About Her:

She is the current assistant and student of Shinobu Kocho in her medical and pharmaceutical expertise and is a nurse in the Butterfly Mansion, along with Aoi Kanzaki. Her history is definitely too tragic for her to remember. It made her fear for swords, katanas in particular, and battles between demons and humans. Her father died trying to protect her from her mother who became a demon and was forced to kill her own mother for her own sake. That's why she became a nurse rather than Demon Slayer. Also has a phobia of Demons.

Personality:

A happy-go-lucky, and gentle kind of girl and rarely gets mad. If she does, you're dead if you still don't follow her. (Like Master, Like Assistant and Student) Always happy to help and tries her best to help along her best friend, Aoi. They are secretly practicing to hold a sword because of their fear for it and wants to overcome them in case the Demon Slayers need their help.

Abilities:

Medical Expertise and Knowledge - Due to her time with Shinobu and Aoi, she has gained enough knowledge that she can handle the Butterfly Mansion without Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho.

Fast Reflexes - She gained this from her Master, Shinobu, with Kanae's protest because of her past. She obliged to this because she wants to become strong and it would be helpful in case of panicking patients.

3. You guys can give whatever the girls you want. OCs or not, your choice. I'll give you guys a week since I have a stupid ass test the following week. Comment it here or at the other characters name.

Second Announcement:

First, I may or may not be lagging behind from the new upload schedule, which is currently once or twice a week, cuz I know how to multi-task watching Anime while doing assignments, mostly watching Anime. 

Second, this is a TanKana Story but without the TanKana. I'm kidding. I just don't want to rush development and I wanted to add another ship into this since there aren't that many Muichiro X Nezuko ships out there but remember that I will heavily focus the TanKana ship since they're the inspiration of the book itself. May or may not be after a few chapters okay?

Third, thank you all for your support in my book!!! Thank you all for the 11k and over 200 Votes

Oh and next chapter is about Mui and Nezuko okay? Please no hate.