Flame, Love, Insect and Mist

REMINDER: This is just them introducing each other and stuff like that. You can skip if you want to since the next chapter starts when Oyakata-sama arrives. Might be too long for you and too boring but I'll try to make it not boring. There also might be something interesting in here so yeah. And I'm sorry for being a week late. School started to rush us students so I'm in a tight sched right now but I won't be dropping this anytime soon. Sorry for being late and thank you for all your support and 8k reads on my book!!! Enjoy the Hashira Introduction. Although this might take a couple of chapters.

Nezuko's POV

"WELCOME NEZUKO KAMADO! WELCOME TO THE DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS! WE ARE THE HASHIRAS! THE PROTECTOR OF HUMANITY FROM THE DEMONS!" A man with yellow hair that ends with red streaks, which is similar to flame, and two shoulder-length bangs. He is also dressed in some sort of uniform like Kanae-san's but a bit bigger on the inside and is wearing a haori with a white-yellow gradient pattern and red flame-like ridges at the end. He has a sword on his left side like Kanae's and Giyuu's. I'm honestly finding his face quite weird and funny at the same time. He has a big and wide smile on his face and he has the scent of being... excited? Maybe enthusiasm? ... Scent? That's weird. I just shrugged about what happened but still. Something tells me that this isn't the last time.

I hid behind Kanae-san and grabbed on her haori because  I have no idea who those people are while she just chuckled because of my attitude. The man just continued smiling while looking at us. Kanae put her arm around my arm and she led me towards them. After we stood in front of them, I heard a shriek that made me jolt up and I immediately looked at the girl who shriek. Before I could get a good look at her, her breasts were already at my face. She continued to shriek and hug me while I struggle to breathe and frantically tried to get free from her strong grip.

"Ara ara, Mitsuri-san~ Will you please let go off Kamado-san?~ I'm sure she was tired travelling from the mountains towards here?~" Despite I was getting crushed by big breasts in front of me, I heard a feminine voice but it wasn't Kanae.

"AHHHH!!! I'm so sorry Kamado-chan!" She said to me after letting me go, gasping for air and trying to realign what I'm seeing since I got dizzy. "You were just so cute and that clothes of yours suits you perfectly!" She told me as she straightens the sides of my brown haori. After my sight returned to normal, I finally got a look at the woman who hugged me and wow, she's beautiful. She is wearing the same uniform that the others have but instead of pants, she got a skirt. She also has a white haori kinda like the guy who is the exact opposite of Giyuu-san. Her uniform is unbuttoned in the chest area. Must be because of her big breasts that the uniform doesn't fit and the reason why I almost went unconscious. 

She also wears a pair of navy blue thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks. She also has a katana on her left but with a different patterned handle. But most importantly and most undistinguishable thing about her is her hair that made her ten times more beautiful. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green colour at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter bangs with the tips lime green as well. "I was just trying to be welcoming like Rengoku-sensei." She continued. 

The girl beside her, who is about my height, giggled. "Don't worry about that, Mitsuri-san~ You and Kamado-san will have time after the meeting is over with Oyakata-sama. Will you wait until then?" She uttered which made  her pout sadly as she sighs. 

"Fine... I'll wait until after the meeting." She sadly pouted as she backed off a bit. Got to be honest, that girl beside Mitsuri-san has a voice of a poisonous insect. Almost like there's a threat with every word she says. One mistake and she'll poison you while smiling. Beautiful yet dangerous but I don't remember butterflies being poisonous. Best not to anger her. I thought to myself as I mentally shivered. The woman who scolded Mitsuri-san look a little too familiar to me. The first thing I noticed about her is her haori which is very identical to Kanae-san's. Maybe she's one of the two siblings of her. She was wearing a purple tinted uniform unlike the others. 

"Konnichiwa Kamado-san~ I'm Shinobu Kocho, the and I'm sure you've been welcomed by our Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri-san~" She said to me while slightly bowing before straightening her body. She wears the same kind of uniform like the others are wearing but it's purple instead of brown and matching coloured pants, tucked into white butterfly pattern fading into pale turquoise then pink around her lower legs, fastened with white ribbons. Over her uniform, she wears a white that previously belonged to her older sister, which has a butterfly wing pattern. (It's just a smaller version of Kanae's haori) 

Interestingly, her eyes lack pupils, only a haze of gradient purple, making her eyes appear similar to those of insects. She has shoulder-length wavy hair that fades from black into dark purple, with her hair fastened with a white and purple butterfly ornament. She has center-split, ear-length, voluminous curtain bangs that flow down to frame the sides of her face, with two slightly thinner chin-length locks of hair in front of her ears below them. Suddenly, I saw something shiny by her sandals. I immediately thought that she has a hidden knife of blade inside of it, which sent me chills down by my spine.

I shrugged it off as I saw a kid who were inches taller than me walking towards me. Is this kid perhaps a boy or a girl? I'm gonna assume he's a boy since he looks kinda... handsome? I'm not sure but I hope I'm correct. He wears a dark, slightly blueish version of the uniform. His uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard uniform. Along with this, the lack of bands of cloth wrapped around his calves gives his uniform an overall loose and sizable appearance. Finally, he wears dark blue and a pair of white with dark blue straps.

Weirdly enough, I didn't back off or even feel frightened of him. He has a calming aura around him, like Tanjiro, which made me teary but not so much that it's visible to the others. He stopped right in front of me, stared at me for a few seconds then looked at Kanae-san. Do I look weird? Is that the reason why he only glanced at me? ... Why am I even asking..? Mind, please stop playing games with me. The thought vanished as soon as he started speaking to Kanae-san.

"Ummm... Who is this girl?" He asked Kanae-san, which caught me off guard since Shinobu-san and Mitsuri-san has been shouting it out ever since I arrived. "And who are you?" He asked again but this time at Kanae-san. Does this kid have amnesia or something? I am somehow starting to get irritated of him. But why would a kid even use a katana? Not that Onii-chan also did it at the age of 10. Is he forgetful or just rude? These were the thoughts that juggled inside my mind when I look at him.

"Did you perhaps forget what Oyakata-sama told us in our last meeting, Tokito Muichiro-san? And that's my sister, Kanae Nee-chan you're asking." Shinobu replied to his question with a smile. 

(I'm altering his personality a bit since he's my second favourite male character in Demon Slayer, ofc Tanjiro's first)

"So she's one of the Kamado that is being hunted down my Muzan for them having a technique that is capable of hindering regeneration abilities of demons for a brief moment, even for the King of Demons himself." He said while looking at me. I widen my eyes as I realize the reason why Muzan killed my family and turned Tanjiro into a demon. I look down towards the ground with my face darkened because of the sunlight being behind me and clenched my fist due to sheer anger towards Muzan.

I didn't know what he did next but what I was sure of is that he placed a hand on my head as I raise my head. He showed me small smile and started talking to me. "Please calm down and don't get stressed out because of what I said. You'll get your revenge somehow. Anyway, can you please introduce yourself?" He ended his question yet again a small happy smile along with his calming, relaxing and family-like aura.

No One's POV

Rengoku, Mitsuri, Kanae, Shinobu Tengen, and Sanemi all have their jaws hanging low with Giyuu and Gyomei not reacting to it. "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!????" A sudden thud was heard from a distance, and you fans know who fell from the tree.

Meanwhile with Nezuko... 

Crap...

TBC