Agatsuma Zenitsu

No One's POV

As their heads came flying off and rolled onto the floor, they couldn't hide the shock that they were defeated. When it finally clicked for them, it was too late since they already have started dissipating into the air. Both Tanjiro and Kanao eyed the two as Tamayo called out to them.

"Before anything else happens, use the device in Chachamaru's bag. Use it on both of the bodies. Just throw it directly at their body." A cat with a paper talisman as a collar and a small bag on its back suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Kanao kneeled down and opened the bag, getting the two dagger with a built in syringe. She threw each of it on the bodies of LW 3 and LW 4 and managed to extract blood from their bodies as soon as it hit them. The bodies vanished into thin air, dropping the dagger like syringe on the floor, full with blood. She picked it up and inserted it back on Chachamaru's bag and disappeared soon after.

Tanjiro's POV

...I 'm so glad I managed to control my anger. I sighed in relief, watching Kanao take the blood samples of the two Lower Moon and putting it back onto the bag of the cat. After watching the cat vanish, I went towards Tamayo and Yushiro's body. I was about to talk to her but she spoke up to me first.

"Thank you Tanjiro, Kanao. For protecting us despite us being demons especially you Kanao since you are trained by the current Hashira." She bowed, still holding the headless body of Yushiro.

"Ummm... I know that he's also a demon but... will he regenerate his head..? It's been quite some time since he... lost his head after all." Just as Kanao has mentioned it, Yushiro's neck began sprouting small veins and flesh. I instinctively covered obscured Kanao's eyes by moving in front of her, just because I felt like doing it. Slowly but surely, he regenerated his whole head entirely. He then clutched his head and shook his head. He immediately stood up when he saw that Tamayo is giving him a lap pillow and looked away.

"Yushiro-san..." Kanao moved beside me as Yushiro looks at us and coughs.

"...Thanks for protecting me and Tamayo-sama while I was out cold. I can still regenerate due to me being a demon but since I don't consume human flesh like other unforgivable demons out there, I take a bit more time before fully regenerating." Yushiro thanked us and bowed slightly.

Tamayo stood up and went beside Yushiro. "Likewise, thank you. Also now that we have the blood samples of both Lower Moons, there is a chance for me to find a cure for you. I'll start as soon as we relocate. After all, we are also being hunted by HIM because we both escaped HIS control." She continued.

"Thank you very much, Tamayo-san!" I replied to her, grinning widely.

We said our goodbyes as we leave their place and onto Asakusa City. It was about daybreak, meaning that the sun is about to rise, but neither of us are feeling tired despite being attacked by Lower Moon 3 and 4. Maybe we should stop at the next village just to get rest. Overworking is still a risk, even for me I think. With that, we left the city and when we were pretty far from the city, a Kasugai started cawing as it made its way to us.

"Caw! Caw! Kamado Tanjiro! Tsuyuri Kanao! South-south east! Your next location will be South-south east!" It squawked at us while encircling us from up above. It was honestly starting to get annoying before a loud scream calling for help stopped it. We headed a little bit towards the scream and saw a yellow haired boy clinging towards a girl who looked like she had enough. While we watched the two, a small sparrow came towards us and started chirping.

"...I'm sorry, little sparrow. I have no idea what you're saying but I think I can understand at least what you're trying to say through your gestures though." I told the panicking chirping sparrow. I gave Kanao the sparrow as she held out her hand. She stared at it with curiosity but the sparrow is getting scared of being observed by her unusual big eyes.

I went towards the two and pulled the collar of the haori of the yellow haired boy. "Hey, can you please stop bothering her? Your sparrow told us that you're troubling the girl." The two stopped and looked at me and their reactions were vastly different. The girl smiled at me and then sighed in relief while the boy is... petrified and turned pale. I put him down and faced the girl. She immediately started bowing at me and thanking me for getting the boy out of her way. That was then he started screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!? SHE'S MY GIRL!!! STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!! SHE'S GOING TO MARRY MEeEeEEEeeEeeeE!!!! BECAUSE SHE's IN LOVE WITH ME-" He yelled loudly until he got slapped by the girl with all her might that caused him to spin before face planting onto the ground. The girl immediately turned around, thanked me again by bowing and hurriedly left. That was to be expected. He was too desperate to say the least. I went to check on the face planted boy and heard that he was crying loudly despite being muffled by the ground. Sheesh... Will he be okay in the future? Will crying over trivial things help him? 

"Ummm... Are you okay-" I was interrupted when he got up immediately and held the collar of my haori, which surprised me as he started yelling.

"YOU-" I interrupted him by instinctively punching him in the gut. He held it tight, leaving my collar alone and begun mumbling. It's not my fault! You caught me off guard! I thought, immediately apologizing towards him. Kanao and the two birds came towards us. He slowly lifted his head and saw Kanao right in front of her. I saw his eyes lit up, which somehow made me a bit angry. He definitely wanted to cling her but I glared at him, started paling once again. I definitely do not want you near Kanao at any given time, especially when I'm not around. I thought, still glaring at him. Kanao looked at me, clearly confused at the what is happening.

It was then I just noticed his clothes. "You're a Demon Slayer?" I asked him and he nodded at me. "Then why were you harassing the girl from back then?"

He was quiet but managed to find his voice. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE!!!! DYING ALONE IS AWFUL!!!! I WANNA GET MARRIED THEN DIE!!!" ...Can we just leave him here? A thought popped out behind my head. Where did that come from? He was about to shout while rambling once again but I glared at him again, stopping him from shouting.

After he managed to calm down and told us why he was there, I learned a few things about him. His currently in debt but was taken in by a Demon Slayer Trainer. He was then worked to the bone but whined and cried about it that he wanted to die in the Final Selection than be a Demon Slayer. The irony of this person. While talking about it, the Kasugai squawked us to hurry towards our supposed destination because of a demon... and Agatsuma Zenitsu is back to whimpering. ...Should I consider it?

TBC