In which the cool kid sleeps over

After that little espionage, you and John go back up to his room. That's when your phone buzzes.

-timaeusTestified began pestering turntechGodhead at 17:08-

TT: Dave, the gig's going to go on further than expected.

TG: okay so

TG: what do I do

TT: Sleep at your boyfriend's house or something.

TT: Just don't go sleeping on a bench in a park.

TG: John isnt my boyfriend

TG: like what the fuck bro

TT: You capitalize his name.

TG: so what if I capitalize John's name, he's a noun.

TT: You usually never capitalize, nor use apostrophes, and you just used a period.

TG: bro

TG: if I liked John, which I don't, He's strait so

TT: Yea right he is, I've seem him.

TT: I can feel the homosexual waves rocketing off him.

TT: Almost as bad as yours.

TG: im over at his house right now so i guess ill ask

-turntechGodhead ceased pestering timaeusTestified at 17:09-

You sigh, your bro is such a pain is the ass. Anyways, you snap your fingers to get Johns attention.

-Bro says it's gonna be an all nighter, any chance I can sleep over?- He gives a smile.

"I guess, I don't think my Dad would say no." He starts to think. "We could watch movies!" You roll your eyes, but your sure he can't tell.

-I swear Egbert. If you make me watch your shitty movies.-

"Why not?" He begins to protest. "Con Air is great!" You aren't going to watch his movies if that meant that the only comfort you had was a bench.

-How about I look through your movies and find one that won't make me lose my sanity. You go talk with your Dad.- He sighs, he does that a lot as you've noticed, and he then runs downstairs.

You're now John Egbert, and Dave seemed pretty impressed with your performance. Thats not what's at hand though. You were 99% sure that if you told your Dad that Dave needed to stay the night, He was going to make some gay joke. You swear the man has better things to do then call his kid a homo.

With that aside, you opened the flippy door things that make the kitchen look like a saloon, and yep, there he is, worshiping to the Batter Witch.

"Dad?" You begin.

"Dave seems nice eh?" He suddenly asks, still whisking away.

"Yea, but uh, His brother's job is gonna keep him all night, Dave was wondering if he could stay over for the night.." You're sure the man's prankster gambit just broke the roof.

"He's something special eh?" He snickers. "Yea, he can stay over." He then turns towards you. "No shenanigans tonight though."

A blush instantly covers your face. "D-DAD!" You scream, trying to filter out his laughter. "I"M NOT A HOMOSEXUAL!" He's getting a real kick out of this.

"I'm k-" He bursts out into laughter again. He's trying to calm himself down. "I'm.. I'm kidding! You two have fun." You're still flustered as hell, and Jesus dad, sooo funny! {Insert sarcasm here}

You then tramp your way back upstairs, seeing Dave looking through your movie rack.

-Okay after several considerations of hell no.- He signs before handing you a thick case.

"Harry Potter 1-7?" Your sure this is strider irony, or maybe he's into wizards like Rose.

-only thing on this god forsaken shelf that won't drive me insane, plus who doesn't like to watch a marathon?-

"Have you seen Harry Potter before?" You laugh, He nods and you walk over to your TV and slide the first disc in. "Alright. Be prepared to not leave this house for another 18 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------

You and Dave are now into to 4th movie. It's been 6 hours since you've last seen the outside world and you're gonna pass out soon. You haven't noticed, but Dave's been scooting closer to you since the 2nd movie. He's now leaning against you, but you don't care. All your hear is muffled noises from the TV and Dave's heart beat. Your head's resting on his chest, right were the heart is.

You would of protested that this was a very homosexual thing to do but you're half asleep and the world is fading in and out of your vision. "Davey.." You try to slur out. Its to much, You're already to far into the trance. He just takes your glasses off for you, and puts him arm around your shoulders, and you fall into a peaceful slumber.