'Hans, I want to take Beacrox as my personal chef for this trip.'

'May I ask, why Beacrox? He is extremely busy running Kitchen #2.'

'I don't know. But I can't eat anything other than Beacrox's cooking. I will be taking him, so you figure out the rest.'

"When we return, I will prepare a proper meal," Beacrox said with a smile.

Hans became anxious, but Ron seemed to be happy to be going with his son.

"I was indeed very happy to be able to travel with my son, young master," Ron confirmed.

'Young master, my son will be very happy. We had a need to go to the capital anyways. I will deliver your exact words to him.'

Cale relaxed after hearing Ron's words. He was worried that they would say no, but Beacrox should enjoy leaving the Henituse territory and traveling to the capital as well.

"I have enjoyed traveling with everyone," Beacrox stated.

"Now that the White Radish is gone, we can travel the world like you promised, right human," Raon reminded his father.

"........Sure," Cale replied reluctantly.

"Yay!!!" Came the children's joint reply.

Cale walked through the foggy Rain City as he thought about the people he would take with him to the capital. The story was progressing a little differently than the novel, but it wasn't like he could give up on gaining some benefits for himself.

"We are very grateful that you didn't," Taylor said.

"Young master, you are here early today."

The baker seemed to be pretty relaxed around Cale after seeing him a couple of times. Cale just stoically asked the baker.

"The bread?"

The baker smiled as he handed Cale a bag full of bread.

"Of course, I have it all ready. But is today really the last day?"

"Why? Greedy for more money?"

"Yes, I definitely am."

Cale started to smile. He liked honest answers like this. Cale patted the shoulder of the baker, who seemed to be a bit more relaxed around him, and headed for the slums.

"Young master Cale is really good at putting the people around him at ease," Litana commented.

"Unless they happen to be enemies or people trying to use or hurt his own people, then he is ruthless and makes them quake in their boots," Bud retorted.

"Yeah, that's completely accurate," Cage agreed.

"I'll come back when I want to eat it again."

The baker longingly watched as Cale disappeared into the fog and then started to pray. He was praying for Cale to come back and spend a ton of money.

"Hahaha, he sounds like you," Bud said with a laugh while pointing to Cale.

Cale naturally did not know about the baker's prayer as he walked over to the slums. He then saw the siblings waiting for him.

'Do these kids not have a home?'

"We have a home and family now. Thank you, Cale," On said.

"Yeah, thanks for giving us our home," Hong added.

"You don't need to thank me for that. The two of you survived and found it on your own," Cale told them while petting them.

Cale had come much earlier than usual. However, the siblings were curled up together and waiting for him, as if they had been waiting at the top of the hill all night. The younger brother seemed to be leaning into his older sister's embrace.