Suddenly, Usagi then gasped, realizing something.

"Oh, no! I just remembered! Mamoru was coming over to our house to study today!" she cried. "Come on, Chibiusa! Let's get going!"

"Right!" said Chibiusa. "We'll see you later, everyone!"

The two ordangos took off as fast as their legs could carry them.

"But, wait! What about Harusuke?!" called out Minako.

"Don't worry! We'll check on him when we get home!" Usagi called back.

And the two continued on their way, leaving the other girls behind, baffled and exasperated.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, Harusuke was busy practicing on a punching bag in the gym, furiously punching and kicking in swift strikes. As he did, a couple of other members in the gym were watching him, their faces filled with bafflement.

"Whoa, you see that guy?" asked a male. "He's been at it for almost an hour and is still going strong!"

"Wish I had that kind of stamina," said a girl. "He's super strong."

Harusuke then gave one more hard punch before finally running out of stamina. After that, he grabbed a towel, used it to wipe his brow, and sat down to take a break.

As he took a moment to catch his breath, he started thinking about his previous battles with Tiger's Eye.

"I still can't believe how strong that blonde guy and those Lemures things are," he thought. "I couldn't do anything. And my Uranus form didn't work; then it's likely that my other forms won't be enough."

He also recalled when Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon obtained their Super forms enabling them to defeat the circus lion.

"I know that I shouldn't be worried about Usagi and Chibiusa, especially now that they're grown stronger, but I can't let them do all the work. Eventually, there will come a time when they'll need backup. And since my forms aren't going to be much help, and I still haven't fully mastered Silver Paladin yet, that leaves only the Unison Fusion, and I'm not even sure if that'll be enough."

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I suppose the only thing I can do right now is to be prepared, and if all else fails, if I encounter that blonde guy again, I'll make sure to beat him. Until then..."

He got back up and had a swig of water. Then, he went over to the locker rooms to get dressed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At the Tsukino house, Usagi and Chibiusa met up with Mamoru, and he was soon busy going over the two ordango's summer homework. While they focused on studying, they also enjoyed each other's company.

Just then, Luna and Artemis came into the room. The black cat looked elated yet teasing, while Artemis seemed somewhat flustered.

"Luna, I'm telling you, you've got it all wrong!" Artemis insisted.

But she didn't listen. "Hey, everyone, get this," she said. "Artemis seems to have found himself a girlfriend."

"Oh, really?!" Chibiusa gushed excitedly. "Who is it?!"

"What's she like?!" Usagi asked eagerly.

"We were walking past Juuban Church when we came across this pretty young nun in front," explained Luna. "And almost immediately, he couldn't help but stop and stare at her with a big dreamy look on his face."