after the attack was left, he married the rich man who was the right door, the power in his hands was getting bigger and bigger, the family and career were very smooth, but he always couldn't help but think of the pain that he was thrown away after he was used, and remembered the time they spent together, so the readers who scolded the scum in the comment area began to rub their fists and want to see the scum attacking and chasing his wife crematorium being abused.

however, the author did not write according to the reader's expectations, and after finding the victim, he forcibly took the person back and locked him up.

Attack not only did not give fame, but also restricted his personal freedom, played all kinds of forced play, and even went out to play wild food while maintaining that kind of relationship with the victim, the wife of the family was also pregnant by him, so angry that readers have built a building in the comment area to scold the author, and many people said that it is better to directly let the suicide BE counted, at least can be freed from the torture of scum attack.

later, the author was probably scolded so much that his mentality collapsed, and he really wrote an ending that he was killed by suicide.

shang jinghui read the novel and the comments in a chaotic space, and then fell into a coma, and when he woke up again, he found that he had more memories in his mind, and his body was not shattered by the truck, but was lying on the hospital bed.

he could be sure that both of these memories in his brain were real, and the only explanation was that he was born again and had the memories of this life.

in the last life, he yi did not bump into a fool, the wedding went very smoothly, he yi did not suddenly come over to kiss him, did not secretly ask him for a small cake to eat, nor did he mess up the wedding banquet in order to eat a piece of steak.

at that time, he saw he yi's reluctance, plus he did not want his life to be disturbed by another person, so he proposed to sleep in separate rooms, and he remembered that he yi was obviously relieved at that time.

after that, he was busy dealing with the company's affairs every day like before he got married, and rarely had contact with he yi, and later heard that he yi was relatively close to shang jingyun, and he reminded he yi not to contact shang jingyun too much at one time, but he yi did not listen to him, and he was too lazy to take care of it.

when the car accident occurred, he thought that his own life had been killed, but he did not expect that it was shang jingyun who moved behind his back.

now think about it, he yi seems to have asked him about the itinerary of the day, shang jingyun probably set words from he yi, and then designed a car accident like an accident, and the book said that he yi was used by shang jingyun should refer to this.

"does your head still hurt?" the doctor asked in english.

shang jinghui looked back and shook his head at the doctor.

"there is no problem for the time being, but i will have to be hospitalized for a period of observation to see if there will be sequelae." the doctor said.

shang jing replied, and then thanked the doctor.

he yi waited for the doctors and nurses to go out before returning to the bedside, he looked at the pale shang jinghui and asked worriedly: "husband, how are you?" is there anything uncomfortable about it? "

shang jinghuan stared at he yi's face for a moment, although this he yi looked very similar to the one in the previous life, but it gave people a completely different feeling.

then he suddenly remembered the words he yi said before he fainted in the fire field in this life, when he had no effect on sleeping pills, his brain was chaotic, and now that he thought about it carefully, he yi's words were actually very strange.