he yi thought about it seriously, but he didn't think about it, and asked with his innocent eyes: "which time?" 

shang jinghui didn't bother to go through the old accounts with him, skipping the topic and saying: "you can drink if you want, but you can't get drunk, you can only taste two bites." "

this little guy is not drunk enough to be pestering, and if he is drunk, he is afraid that he will not be able to help but let people throw this trouble out.

he yi wanted to taste it very much, and immediately nodded his head in agreement.

shang jinghui then asked people to send a bottle of red wine to their room, and sat down with he yi in front of the coffee table on the balcony, watching the sunset on the beach and pouring he yi a glass of red wine at the bottom of the glass.

he yi tasted it with great interest and refused to drink it again, thinking that the thing was too bitter and spicy, so hot that he ran into the room and took a bottle of coke out of the xiaoice box, pretended to pour it into the wine glass, and also took it to touch shang jingjian's wine glass.

on the contrary, shang jingyun was aroused by the aroma of wine, and unconsciously drank several drinks alone.

he knew that his amount of alcohol was more than this, he was just drinking and playing, he didn't expect to accidentally get a little drunk, and then he remembered that he hadn't drunk alcohol for a long time, and the amount of alcohol was naturally no better than before.

he yi saw shang jingjian's eyelids fighting directly, and rushed to shang jingjian and asked, "husband, are you sleepy?" 

shang jinghui closed his eyes and muttered, and then with some difficulty, he opened his heavy eyelids with some difficulty, and was about to turn the wheelchair back to the room, he yi pushed him inside, and smiled and said: "then let's go to sleep, i am also a little sleepy." "

shang jingqiang braced himself to wash up, sleepy and dizzy, lying on the bed and quickly falling asleep, and when he woke up again, he found that the room seemed to be on fire, the curtains in the bedroom were flying with tongues of fire, and the orange-red fire light illuminated the whole room.

he yizheng sat on his knees beside him in a panic and desperately shook his arm, and while shaking, he cried and shouted: "husband, you are about to wake up and get on fire, what should you do?" 

seeing that shang jinghui finally opened his eyes, he yi suddenly cried even more fiercely, and asked in a panic: "my husband is on fire, what should i do?" 

shang jinghuan couldn't lift a trace of strength, his headache was about to explode, his consciousness was not particularly clear, he was choked by the smoke and coughed a few times, he shook he yi's hand with great effort, and comforted him: "don't be afraid, go to the bathroom to find two towels, cough, wet with water, cover your mouth and nose, cough, remember to walk close to the ground." 

he yi hurriedly did as he said, retrieved the wet towel and handed it to shang jinghui, and asked in a panic, "then what then?" 

shang jing saw that the fire was getting bigger and bigger, and felt that the fire was too strange, like someone deliberately put it, the smoke alarm in the room did not ring, 80% of it was destroyed in advance, and no one came to save them until now, i don't know if it was stopped.

there is also that he has always slept badly, a little wind and grass to wake up, but this time he slept as unconscious as a coma, and now he is still weak, obviously very abnormal, i don't know whether it is food or alcohol that has been touched.

thinking of this, he pushed he yi a little, and said in a dumb voice: "you go out first, cough, remember to call, cough, and ask someone to come in and save me." 

judging from this fire, if no one had come to rescue them all the time, then he would definitely not be able to go out, and he could not be buried in the sea of fire with him.

"no, no, no! i'm going to be with my husband! he yi said without hesitation.

then he dragged shang jinghui off the bed and put him in a wheelchair, wanting to take shang jinghui with him.

"you can't use a wheelchair, there are batteries in it, and it's easy to explode when you hit a fire." shang jinghui reminded him.

"so what to do?" he yi asked helplessly.

"leave me alone, go fast, obey." shang jinghui persuaded him.

he yi refused to go on his own, forcibly pulled shang jinghui out of his wheelchair, kicked the wheelchair to a corner where the fire was relatively small, and then bent down to carry shang jinghui to the door desperately.

shang jinghui really couldn't lift his strength, and could only continue to try to persuade he yi: "let me down, cough, otherwise you won't be able to get out." 

"don't! i'm going to take you with me. he yi's voice was stained with crying again.

shang jinghui knew that this child was so stubborn, he could not persuade he yi, he could only reduce he yi's burden as much as possible, reached out to help he yi cover his mouth and nose with a towel, and commanded he yi to avoid the place where the fire was fierce.

their bedroom was the innermost part of the whole suite, not close to the door, and the floor here was not suitable for jumping out of the window, and there was no way but the door.

the smoke caused the two people to cough and shed tears, the oxygen in the room became thinner and thinner, and shang jinghui felt that it was more and more difficult to breathe, and his consciousness became blurred.

he yi's small body could not support his weight at all, and every step was very difficult, coupled with the wool carpet and leather sofa in the living room, there was almost no place to get off his feet, and he could only take a detour.

shang jinghui felt that he was probably going to die here, but he yi was innocently implicated by him, which made him unable to die with confidence.

"leave me alone, let's go." shang jinghui advised again.

however, his voice was too small, covered by the noise of the fire, he yi did not hear it at all, and still stubbornly dragged him to the door.

he yi was so smoked that he could hardly open his eyes, and he was about to move to the door, but he accidentally tripped over something on the ground, and even the shang jinghui behind him also fell down.

he yi was pressed by shang jinghui and couldn't get up at all, but shang jinghui didn't even have the strength to turn over, and he could pass out at any time.

he yi looked up at the fire in the room, coughed for a while, and then whimpered and cried, crying and desperately asking: "husband, are we going to die?" "

"no, hold on a little longer and someone will come to your rescue." shang jinghui said in an angry voice.

he yi didn't hear it, and continued to talk to himself: "if i die again, i won't be a hungry ghost, husband, you promised me, you can't do without me, we will go to another world together." "

shang jinghuan's brain was wooden, he didn't understand what he was saying, and he used the last bit of strength to hand the towel in his hand to his mouth, reminding him: "don't talk, someone will come to save you." 

after saying that, he fell completely into a coma.