shang jinghui snorted faintly, and gently pushed he yi, who was about to climb on top of him, a little, "don't make a fuss, eat." 

he yi saw that someone had come in to serve food, so he returned to his seat and picked up chopsticks with drooling and eating.

as soon as he ate something, he couldn't care less about chatting with shang jingyun, who sang a one-man show alone for a while, and then peeled a shrimp and put it on he yi's plate, laughing and saying: "this shrimp has to be peeled off the shell to be delicious, the sister-in-law tastes it?" 

he yi had just eaten it with shells, and he swallowed the shrimp meat peeled by shang jingyun in one bite, and sighed incoherently while chewing: "good seven!" 

shang jing saw the situation, put down the shrimp that had been half peeled off the plate, and looked at shang jingyun with a warning look.

shang jingyun, as if he didn't understand what he meant, held up the newly peeled shrimp with a hippie smile and asked, "brother lobby, do you want to taste it too?" 

"no more." shang jinghuan said with a cold face.

shang jingyun then put the shrimp meat into he yi's plate again, "then let the sister-in-law eat more." 

seeing that he yi happily ate the shrimp peeled by shang jingyun again, shang jingyun was not able to do it, and he never moved the chopsticks again.

shang jingyun saw the situation and said with a worried face: "why doesn't brother lobby eat?" don't live with your own body, otherwise if you have something, your sister-in-law will be widowed at a young age, how pitiful. "

shang jingyun looked at shang jingyun's gaze like a dead object, and before he could say anything, he saw the chopsticks in he yi's hand suddenly fall.

this little guy was just busy enjoying the food, but now he raised his head sharply, with the food that had just been stuffed into his mouth before he had time to chew it, and looked at shang jingyun very uneasily and asked: "will my husband die?" "

shang jingyun explained to he yi with shang jingyun's death gaze: "brother lobby has not been in good health, the fortune teller said that he is likely to live to be less than 28 years old, but there is a sister-in-law who does not have to worry, the fortune teller said that you are the lucky star of brother lobby." 

he yi was a bit unable to bend around, only listening to the sentence "not to live to be 28 years old", he was frightened and did not eat anything, he cried out, the food in his mouth also fell, and he looked at shang jinghui with tears in his eyes and asked: "husband, you will not die, right?" 

shang jinghui saw he yi's silly and funny look, but he didn't feel funny at all, but felt that his not-so-healthy heart was like being grabbed by someone hard, and it hurt badly.

he took a deep breath, slightly relieved the dull pain coming from his chest, and quickly comforted he yi and said, "no." 

before he had no feeling for death, jingyun reminded him that he suddenly realized that if he died he yi would be widowed, even if he left his inheritance to he yi, this little fool was likely to be unable to keep so much money, not sure what it would be like to be bullied by others.

so even if this little guy is not bullied, he will have to live for a few more years.

he yi was still very afraid that shang jinghui would die, and he was so frightened that his tears flowed down, and he rushed over to hug shang jinghui's neck and said with grievance: "husband, you can't leave me alone, your mother doesn't want me, you can't also don't want me, i will starve to death alone." 

shang jing saw him crying and burping, reached out and gently patted his back to give him a smooth breath, and said helplessly: "didn't i promise you?" won't want you, don't cry. "

he yi then remembered that shang jinghui had pulled a hook with him, and he was slightly relieved, rubbing shang jinghui's neck and saying, "then you can't talk without counting." 

"no." shang jinghuan patiently continued to appease him.

shang jingyun saw the situation and clapped with a smile, "brother lobby and his sister-in-law have such a good relationship, grandpa will be very relieved to know it, i hope you can continue to be so loving." 

shang jinghui looked up at him and said in a cold voice, "you don't have to worry about this." 

after saying that, he took he yi away, and he yi inexplicably followed him to the car, and reacted with hindsight: "husband, i haven't eaten enough, and i haven't finished eating." 

"eat in another place, your face is crying, and you can't be ashamed to lose it." shang jinghui said, very disgustedly took a handkerchief to help he yi wipe his face.

he yi obediently closed his eyes, leaned back on his small face and asked shang jinghui to help him wipe his face clean, and then smiled and said: "thank you husband, husband, you are so good." 

shang jinghui patted he yi's face and reminded him: "remember clearly in the future, stay away from shang jingyun, and then two sentences like today will be led by his nose, and i will spank your ass." 

he yi nodded, "i remember." but why? husband, you always keep me away from my brother and don't tell me why, so i can easily forget. "

shang jinghui was not angry: "how do you take the first scholarship for this memory?" 

he yi defended unconvincingly: "that's not the same, the things learned in class are relatively simple, it is easy to understand, and i will not forget when i remember, but i can't understand this kind of thing, so it is easy to forget it when i remember it." 

shang jinghui could only explain: "he likes to lie and deceive people the most, like you a cheat, you can't tell which of his sentences is true and which sentence is fake, it is easy to be played by him, like that time playing hide-and-seek, aren't you almost drowning?" so tell you to stay away from him and save yourself from happening again. got it now? "

"does my brother like to lie?" so he just said that my husband would die and was also lying to me? he yi asked.

the fortune teller did say so, but shang jinghui was afraid to tell he yi the truth and scare this little guy into tears, and then he had to go to coax, but also to explain a bunch of some that were not, thinking about it would cause a headache, so he muttered vaguely, and then changed the topic and asked: "where do you want to play on national day?" "

he yi's university started in early september and then for two weeks of military training, and now it is only a few days before the national day, taking he yi out to play must definitely arrange the itinerary in advance, shang jinghui wants to set the location early and then let people arrange it.

he yi was suddenly distracted and seriously thought about the problem of shang jinghui, but he was not familiar with the outside at all, thought about it for a while, and finally shook his head and said: "i don't know, husband, you choose, you have to have good food and fun." 

shang jinghui did not have any special places to go, directly handed this task to du yuwei, and then the next day he received a plan from du yuwei, a total of three alternatives, all set abroad.

because there are too many people traveling in china during the national day, various places are very crowded, not suitable for travel, and the business scenery is inconvenient, many places in the country are not perfect barrier-free facilities, plus he yi likes to run wildly, there are too many troubles in the domestic vacation, and it may be difficult to have fun, so du yuwei chooses places where there are fewer people and more convenient for business scenery.

shang jinghui gave three plans to he yi to let him choose, and he yi studied for most of the day, and finally chose a route with more food.

before leaving, shang jinghui was called by the old man, and the old man knew that the two of them got along very well, and the mood also improved, and the state of the time was much better, and shang jinghui was also happy for the grandfather in his heart.

the old man chatted with shang jingjian about the family, asked them where they were going out on vacation, and then thoughtfully said: "jinghui, grandpa recently contacted a doctor, he said that your leg is still possible to be cured, do you want to go and see?"