𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

His whispered words lingered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine and leaving me frozen.

"Just wait and watch what I will do to you. Every day, I destroy you. Uhmm, I can't wait to go home and tear you apart, baby girl."

The ominous words hung in the air, and a tear escaped my eye, quickly wiped away before anyone could notice.

Taehyung rejoined his friends, their collective gaze adorned with smirks that fueled my frustration. I longed to wipe those smirks off their faces and discard them like unwanted remnants.

Craving solitude, I retreated to the sidelines. A tap on my shoulder interrupted my contemplation, revealing my best friend, Lia. Despite a desire to embrace her and let my tears flow, I masked my distress with a forced smile. Lia, unaware of the turmoil, congratulated me on the wedding, and I embraced her in return.

Engaging in mundane chatter with Lia offered a brief escape. Soon, my parents signaled it was time to depart. Reluctant to leave, I understood the obligation not to let my parents down.

As Taehyung's parents arrived, Mrs. Kim warmly embraced me, leaving a peck on my cheek, while Mr. Kim conversed with my parents. Taehyung, wearing a smirk, entered, silently echoing the words spoken during the ceremony.

The impending departure loomed. Hugging my mom, tears cascaded down my cheeks, an emotion I could no longer suppress. We reluctantly parted, and I clung to my dad, embracing Taehyung's parents. The bittersweet farewell marked the beginning of a journey filled with unforeseen challenges.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

They made their way towards a lavish car, which belonging to Taehyung. Both Taehyung and Y/N stepped into the car. Taehyung took the driver's seat, and Y/N settled in the passenger seat. After exchanging farewells with their parents, the car glided away. Y/N, unwilling to meet anyone's gaze, kept her head lowered throughout the drive, lost in her own thoughts. The somber journey began, enveloped in an air of uncertainty that lingered between them.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I observed the woman I regretfully married, her gaze lowered, teeth sinking into her wounded lips. The mere sight of her intensified my desire for her to suffer, knowing she had taken away the love of my life. Determined to make her feel the weight of my frustration, I accelerated the car. She flinched, meeting my eyes with a plea, as if those captivating eyes could sway me. Amused, I chuckled internally. "P-Please slow down, I-I'm scared," she stuttered, attempting to evoke sympathy. Instead of reducing, I increased my speed, a silent defence of my contempt for the issue she had forced upon us.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Confused and unsure, he accelerated the car. Panicking, I glanced at him, only to find him smirking back at me. Overwhelmed, I shut my eyes tightly.

Abruptly, the car came to a halt. I cautiously opened my eyes and beheld an enormous, opulent, and modern mansion.

"Welcome to hell, sweetheart,"

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ♡♡♡