The Truth

He grew to the size of the castle. It took one smash and Voldemort was gone. All the students - except fairy tail - were shaking in fear. Makarov grabbed the ball of tied up death eaters threw them. It wasn't hard to til they were truly strong.

"May I ask what are you guys?" Someone asked.

Erza looked up at Master. "He has a name everyone outside our guild calls him. The Titian."

"Wait what's a guild?"

"First you must know we come from a different world." Lucy said. Juvia walked away. Cana swung her arm around Lucy. "You wanna explain Master Makarov."

"We come from a world call Florie. A place where people who use magic and people who don't live together in peace... Most of the time."

"You live with muggles?"

"They know you use magic?"

"Why would you reveal your selves to them?"

Makarov ignored their questions. "We protect the country in our own way." Remembering the property damage bills was not something he wanted to do. "There are many guilds. Sting and Rogue come from one by the name of Sabertooth."

"The best guild!" Sting shouted.

"Nuh uh! Fairy Tail is the best!" Natsu shouted back.

"Once a year we compete for the best guild tittle at the Grand Magic Games. Guilds are sent jobs based on the guild level prospective. Mages not in guilds and non magic people send us these requests because they need help. Just like Albus. He sent us here to protect this school."

"It kinda makes since now."

"Wait how did Albus know you?"

"Albus here met me when I misread a spell in our world. Anyway, brats." They all looked up at him. "Stay here or go home?"

"We already decided to stay here til Voldemort is gone. But we changed the decision tonight." Erza said. All eyes on them. "We will stay here til the end of the year." The Hogwarts students broke the silence with cheers.