Dresses x Suits

They returned to the Hogwarts world. They were staying in the Black's family house. Everyone was welcomed. Expect Molly Weasley was a little grumpy. It turned to anger and they couldn't see it.

"Freed the other girls have gotten you a dress for the Dance." Lucy told him. The order looked at her confused.

"The guys found a tux they think you'll look good in." Freed said.

"What the hell?"

"Freed was dared to wear a dress at the dance. He isn't complaining." Gildarts explained.

"That's not right." Molly said.

"Excuse me? Is there something wrong with our idea?" Freed asked.

"Yes. It's wrong." No one saw what Freed does next coming. He set the book he was reading down and gave double middle finger.

"F#ck you!" Lucy shouted. "Laxus! Cana! She's bulling us!" Lucy pretended. Cana and Laxus teleported down.

"May I ask why you are bulling our pa- students?" Laxus growled.

"I wasn't doing anything." Molly said. Sirius, Lupin, and Harry sat in a corner eating popcorn.

"This would be an awesome tv show!" Harry exclaimed.

"I agree." Hermione said sitting down next to him with Ron.

"What's a tv show?"

"Ssshhh!" Hermione and Harry said quieting Author Weasley.

"She called Freed thinking about wearing a dress is wrong."

"May I ask how?" Cana asked.

"It just is not right." Molly said then covering her mouth.

"How? I'm sure there many people who would like to see you in a dress." Laxus said trying to hide his blush for the sake of the mission. "Why don't you go try it on."

"Alright ba- Professor Dreyar." Freed said heading upstairs.

"You should go try on the tux!" Cana squealed.

"Okie dokie."

10 minutes later Freed came down. His hair was in a pony tail. He wore a pink pastel dress with leggings. No shoes. Now remember he has no shoes. Lucy came down in her tux looking absolutely handsome.

"I love it!" Juvia said happily. Cana shot her a reminding glare. No one saw.

"Thank you Juvi."

"That looks great on you." Evergreen told Freed. Bickslow had shadows over his eyes(visor off).

"Um... Bickslow?" Lisanna asked.

"Does it have pockets?" Bickslow asked.

Freed looked confused. "Uh yes."

"Let's go! It has pockets! Woo!" Bickslow shouted. Everyone laughed.

"He shouldn't be allowed to go like that to dance!" Molly snapped.

"Your right." All eyes on Gildarts. "Go get him so dress shoes Lucy! He can't go barefoot!" They all sighed in relief.

"Will do."

"You should wear a dress." Sting said looking at Rogue.

"No thank you." Sting gave Rogue a peck on the cheek. Molly pretended to puke. Author hit the back of her head.

"Tomorrow is going to be amazing!" That's when the dance happens.