Lunch

Hermione ate her food quickly then headed out. Before that Ron asked, "Where ya going Mione?"

"Oh. I haven't showed you yet." She showed the 2 boys the note.

"Well about time someone noticed you." Harry smiled.

"You don't know me?"

"Only as a sister." Harry said. "Now if he breaks your heart we will murder them." Ron nodded in agreement.

"Bye guys. I'm going to find out who this is." She leaves. Evergreen, Freed, Gray, and Levy came in. All eyes were in them.

"I know we're an attractive group of people but it's very rude to stare." Evergreen stated. Apparently the news of a wizard named Zeref affecting them spread through the school like wildfire.

Wendy went over to the Slytherin where Gajeel sat. "Could I sit with you Gajeel-Nii?"

"Of course kid." Gajeel said pushing Malfoy out of his seat so Wendy could sit next to him.

Juvia went to Gryffindor table and sat on Lucy's lap. Laxus sat with Freed at the table. They talked about rune classes. These people are sure different. But despite 'here on mission' thing there's nothing wrong with them. Harry zoned out of his thoughts and listened to the conversations around the main hall.

"Isn't that the hot teacher?"

"Yeah. Usually teachers are not interacting with the students like that."

"Oh look! He striped his shirt again." Some boy said.

"Damn he's hot!" Lavender practically yelled.

Harry turned to see Ron and Natsu having an eating contest. Harry laughed a little at the sight. He sorta had a crush on Ron since the first year. He tried everything to deny it. But failed horribly. "You know if you never tell him how you feel someone will take him." Lucy said.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked looking away from Ron.

"I can tell you like him. Just suck it up and say it or you'll never will and you'll lose him forever." Lucy said glancing at Evergreen quickly then looking away.

Lucy carried her 'girlfriend' to some place. "Hey Harry. What's up?" Ron had finished the eating contest with Natsu.

Say it or you'll never will and you'll lose him forever. Harry thought. He couldn't the words out. "Nothing."

"Good cause let's go follow Hermione. I wanna see who this guy is." Ron said pulling him out.

"Can I ask you something?" Luna asked.

"Yes Luna-San?" Freed asked.

"Is it true what that girl Erza said?"

"Considering she is a bad liar, most likely. What did she say?"

"That you were all affected by the man named Zeref. Also the Lucy girl was affected the most."

The Raven Fairies and dragon slayers dropped pretty much everything. "Yes it's true. Don't bring it up again." Laxus snarled teleporting back to the teachers table. What the hell was that about? The Hogwarts students wondered.

Hermione stood in front of a wall. Once she manages to get in, she sees him. The secret admirer. And boy she was surprised.

"I-It w-was you. Is this a joke?"

"No it's not... Mudblood."