A dance..?

"WHAT!?" Every student yelled.

"Like I said, there's going to be a dance." McGonagall said continuing. "A bonding experience for both schools. It's different then the yule ball."

"I don't care how you say it, but it's a PARTY!" Gray shouted.

"Yes! Finally some actually fun. We'll teach you to party the fairy tail way!" Natsu declared.

"Bring on the booze!" Bickslow shouted. "Booze booze!" His babies chanted.

"But your only 15..." Pansy Parkson said.

"Actually only Natsu, Gray, and Lisanna are. Wendy is 12. The rest of us are a little older, but to stand a chance in your guys classes and learning about your magic by being 5th years."

"So how old are you?" Draco asked.

"That's our little secret."

"Away we will practice dancing." McGonagall started only to get interrupted.

"Lucy! Stand up and teach us to dance."

"What type of dancing are we doing?" She asked McGonagall.

"Formal."

"Stupid fancy gentlemen and b*tches- I mean- mature and well behave girls. Ugh! No! That won't do!"

"You are dancing like a lady. You will act like gentleman boys." McGonagall asked a little upset.

"No thanks. I would like to leave my old life behind." Lucy said getting up and leaving. Freed followed her.

"See you all later!" Natsu called before leaving with the other fairies.

"This is going to be a disaster!" Master Makarov whined.

"But entertaining." Cana says raising her booze.

Just then a blond woman with large classes and a moving on it's own quill came in. "May I ask where the transfer students are?"

"F#ck Retia Skeeter is here." Harry groaned.

"Oh hello Harry. Can I have an interview?"

"Professor permission to leave?"

"Yes. She's clearly going to ruin your education." McGonagall glares at Rita.

"Okay so it's close to Christmas, what do you all want for Christmas?" Lucy asked.

"Not to be here!" Gajeel growled holding his Levy.

"Aye!" Everyone chants.

"That's not gonna happen." Lucy pointed out.

"Aw." Levy pouted.

"Maybe we could visit the others during the holidays!" Happy said.

"That's a good idea Happy!" Natsu said.

"I'll talk to Professor Makarov about it. Maybe we can figure it out a way to see them." Mirajane said.

"Are you the transfer students? Is possible to get an interview?" They turned around and saw a crazy woman.