Levy's Idea

"So they can't use magic in class that practically promises magic practice! Hate it." Lucy growled. "Worse she heavily abuses students."

"Are you okay Freed-San?" Wendy asked after healing his hands.

"I am. But I won't be later most likely. I have to go to detention later. Who knows what she'll do then." He says.

"Don't go to that detention!" Evergreen shouts.

"Yeah!" Bickslow says as his babies said, "Don't go" or "Dangerous Dangerous".

"I have too. I might be able to find a weak spot." He said.

"Let us know if it goes too far." Natsu said.

Levy focus on the not allow to practice spells part. That can be concerning. They might fail exams or not being able to defend themselves. Then she got an idea. "Lucy can you introduce me to the trio you didn't bother telling us you are protecting."

"Sorry! I didn't know if I could tell you guys! And ofcourse I introduce you." Lucy said getting up. "Let's go."

"This is Ron, Hermione, and Harry." She told Levy. "You 3 this is Levy-chan. One of best friends."

"I figured how you can practice spells of defense." Levy said slamming her hands on the table. She got straight to the point. She had to do this before teachers and ghosts came in.

"Really how?" Harry asked.

"There's this room of requirement. You and other students you CAN trust can train there. Students who do believe you about Voldemort. You'll all train to fight them together." She said quickly. Teachers were in their way. "Think we need to train defense of the dark arts 3 times and the room of requirement will appear." Before she could tell where the room of requirement was, Umbridge appeared. "Bye."

"Was that the best idea?" Lucy asked.

"No. Better then nothing right?"

"Yeah-"

Just then there was a stunning spell and lighting shot by them.