Training Part 2: Lucy's Arrival

Draco notice the snake fairies sneaking out and decided to follow them. Luna invited Ginny and Neville. Hermione, Ron, and Harry made their way down with the invisibility cloak in case. "First up Gray VS Natsu!" Master Makarov.

"Alright Gramps." Natsu said running forward. He turned to Gray. "I'm not going easy on you Stripper."

"Neither will I Flaming a$$." Gray said with an evil light in his eyes.

It's starts with Gray throwing a few punches and Natsu blocking. It goes on like this for minute. "If you keep holding back you'll never improve! It'll be time for the GMG when we get back! Do you want Sabertooth to beat us!?" Master Makarov yelled egging then on.

"Of course not!" They yelled.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

"Ice Make: Canon!"

"Holy f#cking sh!t." Malfoy said stunned.

"That's so cool!" Ginny yelled.

"Lower your volume girl! We have sensitive hearing!" Gajeel shot back.

"Sorry." Ginny said earning a grunt from Gajeel which means forgiven.

Laxus VS Erza, Levy VS Freed, Gajeel VS Cana, Lisanna VS Mirajane, Gildarts VS Elfman matches went on. Something kept driving Hermione crazy. "What's the GMG? Their Headmaster Dreyar keeps bringing it up. Also they seem to hate this Sabertooth." Hermione was very confused.

"The GMG is short for Grand Magic Games. It's where schools around Floire battle it out for best school." A voice came from behind them.

"Lucy-Nee!" Wendy called running over to give a hug to the beaten up girl. "Are you planning on telling us who did this to you soon?" Wendy asked.

"No." She said patting the girl's head. "Anyway Biscuit, ready?" Lucy asked.

"Always cosplayer!" Bickslow jumped up.

"Star dress Aquarius!" She shouted.

"That's new." Bickslow said. "Green Baron!" He shouted Lucy easily dodge.

"Aqua Metria!" She shouted taking Bickslow out. But in Fairy Tail style 😏. She destroyed half of the quidditch field. "Oopsy." Lucy said with a smirk.

"Well quidditch is on hold." Harry and Ron grumbled.

"They all are so strong." Hermione said making sure the 2 boys next to her attention was on the Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic Students. She turned to see a certain boy blow her a kiss.

"Open gate of the twins: Gemini." 2 small dolls shot out. "I'll take you guys to Hogsmade and I'll buy you guys what you want. But first can you help me fix this mess?"

"Of course!" The little guys said.

"Thanks." Lucy patted their heads.

"Restore to Stars!" Gem and Mini shouted. Lucy pushed her magic out to help them.

It went a little like this til 8:30. Happy flew down from the Gryffindor common room and into Lucy's arms. "Are you okay Lushie?" He asked.

"A talking cat!? It's so cute Ginny squealed stealing.

"Anyone think she's like Millianna?" Natsu asked fighting to get Happy back.

"Ahem!"