Freed Goes To Defense of the dark arts class

"Freed you'll go to the defense of the darks arts class with Umbridge." Master Makarov declared in their meeting room.

"What!?" Laxus shouted.

"Alright. I'll prepare Master." Freed said.

"Hold up!" Laxus shouted. Everyone turned near him. "I heard she was an abusive teacher. Do you expect me to be okay with you sending my Freed into her classroom!?"

"He can handle himself. We can't send Erza or Mirajane. Wendy and Lucy are too busy with something else. Natsu and Gray blow the class. Lisanna is busy helping Elfman with magical creatures. Levy is working on finding a different place for us to meet. The others are too suspicious." Master Makarov reasoned.

"I can handle this Laxus-Sama. I won't let anyone down." Freed said holding his hand looking in his eyes.

"Alright. But if she hurts you, she's dead." Laxus growled.

That was this morning. Freed was now standing in front of the defense of the dark arts classroom. He knocked the door. "Come in."

"Hi." He said coming.

"Your..." She squinted her eyes.

"Freed Justine."

"Well Mr. Justine-"

"Please don't call me that. That's my dad's name. He is the one man I don't want to be."

"Okay Mr. Freed to sit next Luna." She said waving him off. He did. "Okay class we're reading chapter 36 today. It's a long one."

"She never teaches us magic." Luna whispered. Her tone. It was completely different. She sounded completely afraid. "She never allows us to practice."

"I thought the whole point of this class was for us to practice defending ourselves." Freed whispered.

"Mr. Freed please read the next part."

He was about to when a ruler his hands. "Make sure you keep all conversations saved for after class." She said in a dark tone.

"Yes Ma'am." He said, his hand slightly red. She was about to hit Luna's hands when he shoved them out of the way getting hit instead. "Don't hurt Luna-San!" He yelled. Smack! She hit his face. But he stood his ground. "I never let anyone hurt my friends. No matter who they are!"

"Stufey!" Freed dodged. "50 points from Ravenclaw! Detention! Tonight. 6-10!" She shouted. She then aimed the stun charm towards Luna. He pulls her out of the seat.

They sat in silence for the rest of the day. After class Luna gave Freed a hug. "Thank you Freed-San." She said crying.

"Your welcome Luna-San. Now don't cry. We'll take care of her. I promise." Freed said.

"Y-You will?"

"A fairy tail wizard never breaks their promises. Student or otherwise."

Freed headed to the meeting place. "So exactly happened?" Laxus asked seeing his red hands.