Where are they?

The next day Lucy shot straight and punched someone. "Ow!" She looked and saw Hermione.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm so use to Natsu breaking into my house." Lucy said feeling like something was missing. Her right hand was exposed. Oh shit! She thought before shoving it under her blanket. "Sorry again. May I ask what you are doing so close to my bed?"

"Y-You see I was trying to wake you!" She barely got it out. "You weren't breathing!"

"Oh yeah. About that... My soul was asleep. When my soul sleeps I'm in the celestial realm and it seems like I died. Even though I'm not." She quickly explained.

"Well whatever. We better hurry if we want breakfast." She seemed okay at the house. During the final days of summer. But then the letter...

"Okie dokie." Lucy got up and dashed to the bathroom to. Cover her Fairy Tail mark.

Erza came into the room. "Where's Lucy? M- Headmaster Makarov asked for her."

"In the bathroom." Hermione said, right on que Lucy came out.

"Hello Erza. Is there a problem?"

"Good morning Lucy. Headmaster wants to talk to you."

"I'll be there in a minute. Where is he?"

"Quidditch Field." Lucy disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"It's impossible to avaporated in the castle! How did she do that?" Hermione asked.

"Look down." There was a hole. "Virgo helps her get around."

In the quidditch field Lucy appeared. "Thank you for coming." Master said. Cana was there too.

Don't worry. I understand.

Thank you.

You owe me cuddles when we get home.

I know.

"Mavis is here so you can set up your training schedule." Master left along with Cana.

"First you should know is that I can summon all my spirits at once. I unlocked stardresses. Also all combination star dresses. I good on magic power. I need physical training."

Mavis made an erhm face. She's 2 years ahead of my plans... "Combat training starts for you second class: Transfiguration. First class you patrol with Gildarts."

"Perfect chance for him to kill me. Great!" She said sarcastically. She frowned then headed to the main hall for breakfast.

After breakfast The golden trio headed to class. Now very suspicious of the Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic Students waited til they arrived, but they never did. At the end of charms Hermione asked the teacher where they were and he said, "Their magic doesn't involve wands, so they won't come here."

Halfway through the lesson, Hermione had a note land on her lap. She looked down: Meet me in the room of requirement during lunch. - Love Secret Admirer. Hermione blushed slightly. How do you get to the room of requirement?

Lucy was patrolling with Gildarts who did not look away from Lucy the whole time. "I gotta ask. Do you approve of me and Cana dating?" She whispered.

"Yes I do. I glad it's you that's dating the that crazy Bacchus." He said gruffily.

"Anyone is better then Bacchus." She said. Bacchus was Cana's ex. He was abusive, a drunk, cheater, and the list goes on. She wasn't able to get out of it til I put him in the hospital for a year. Thanks to Team Natsu I didn't get arrested.

In Transfiguration some girls were starting a Gray fan girl club. McGonagall had to break it up 7 times before she put them in detention. Some girl try to get Hermione to join but she was too busy wondering who the secret admirer was to care. 3rd class of the day everyone was talking about the missing students. It was defense of the dark arts. You already know Umbridge's teaching.

Halfway through Natsu and Gray burst in punching each other. "Stupid Popsicle!"

"F#ck you too Ash for brains!" Gray shot back.

Umbridge was appalled at this then straightened out. "Okay enough! Stand up straight!"

"No. I'll sit as gay as I want to!" Natsu shouted at her.

"Rude!"

Lucy came in. "Come on Natsu! We're late!"

"For what I may ask?" Umbridge asked.

"With our defense of the dark arts class." Erza says coming in. "Our darks arts are different then yours."

"How is it different?"

"One word. One name. Zeref." Lucy froze and Gray and Natsu held her. "Lucy been affected by him the most. Let's go."