Interviews

They turned around and stared. "Uh who are you?" Gray asked.

"I'm Rita Skeeter. You should know that your shirt is missing."

Gray looked down. "Crap!" He cursed under his breath before Natsu tossed a shirt to him.

"I make there an extra with Slanty eyes." He said sitting next to him.

"Thanks Flame brain." Gray said before giving him a peck on his cheek. A picture snapped.

"Perfect. Let's get started." The woman said.

Lucy I smell trouble. Don't tell her anything. Leo said through his key. "I got it Loke." She whispered. "We aren't telling you anything." Lucy said.

"Excuse me?"

"You'll twist all our words and make people hate us. So no thanks. Also handover the picture you took." Lucy said with a glare.

"You will give me an interview. One way or another. I'll keep the picture." While she was speaking Wendy swiped the picture and notes away.

"Good Wendy." Lucy said patting her head.

"Glad I could help Lucy-Nee."

"What does -Nee mean?" Rita asked.

"We're not answering your questions." Levy said pulling Gajeel out before a mess started.

"I heard a rumour that a teacher was dating a student." She stated.

"That's not true." Juvia said arms crossed. "If Lucy-Sama doesn't want an interview for any of us then no interview. Leave!"

"Not until -"

"LEAVE MY CHILDREN ALONE!" Master Makarov yelled.

"Fine I got what I need. Wait where did my quill go?" She asked confused.

"You came with a quill?" Bickslow said trying not laugh.

"You snap a picture without permission." Freed said going to Laxus's side.

"Your memories of this will be gone in a few minutes. You aren't spreading lies." Laxus said arms crossed.

"W-What?"

"Me and Snape have be come good friends. We share a common enemy."

"May I who?"

"You."

Then Rita fainted. "We'll need to thank Snape later." Mirajane smiled before throwing off school grounds.

"Snape was very manly." Elfman said before Evergreen wacked him with her fan. "Ow. What was that for?" He whined.

I haven't got to that since the school year started." She smirked behind it. Elfman smiled.