-» Winifred is Back!

Start from the beginning

I scream loudest possible what causes Winifred to be in fact nervous from me. "SILENCE!!" She orders and covers her ears by which I'm set free.

I quickly stand up to escape but Winifred immediately uses a spell and closes the door. "No! Shit!" I call out and desperately knock on the door. I grab an another book to be prepared if the witch wants attack me one more again. Fortunately, Winifred looks exhausted enough and looks to have a headache. "You're incredibly loud. Could you calm yourself down?" Winifred frowns, stroking her forehead.

"Calm myself down? A witch entered my house and propably was about to kill me! HOW CAN I BE CALM?!" I yell out. "I said CALM DOWN! I won't kill you, you idiot, alright?!" Winifred angrily responds and sits on my bed. "You..you won't?" I ask. "Are you deaf?!" Winifred barks. I quickly shook my head and slowly drop the book.

An uncomfortable silence. "Mistress witch?" I break it. "You're socially no good, aren't you?" Winifred mutters. "It's me who asks questions! Okey, let's get this moving! Would you be so kind and explained me what the hell are you doing in my room?!" I ask, out of patience. "I'd like to know as well. If you are not Katharina, who are you?!"

She agressively looks around. "I am no one important! Oh my God tell me this is all a nightmare!" I sigh. I panic as she pushes me on wall. "Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream.

She stares at me for a while. Her eyes full of rage turns to hopeless. She let me go. "So it was you who brought me here?" She asks, not kind, but calm. I nod. "Did you lighten the black candle?" I shook my head. "Then why am I here? And where are..oh my where are my sisters?!" She searches through my room. "So it must be the second curse." I overhear it.

"Your sisters? YOU TELL ME THERE'S MORE OF YOU?! Oh hell nah, I better be packing!"

I want to run away, but Winifred by wave of arm pushes me to sit on chair. "You're not a little child and look how scared of me you are. Isn't that flattering?" Winifred comments. "I'm not scared of anything...except for you witches...but anyway this all is not possible! I'm just dreaming from stress about my fears! I'll pinch myself and you'll be gone!" I say and pinch myself. Nothing happens. I repeat it twice, but no change.

Winifred sure enjoys the moment. "But still witches does not exist, they are only creatures from fiction to scare little children!" I try to calm myself down. "Shall I pinch you myself to make you see?" Winifred glares, but I turn away.

Dying silence it is. "If only I made the potion right." Winifred sighs. "Which potion?" I ask. "Not your thing!" She frowns. "Not my thing? You are a witch who was hanged 300 years ago and now you sit here like nothing has happened?!" I object.

She just growls about it. "To be honest, I don't think hanging was a good choice. Nobody deserves execution, except for Nazis." She sure doesn't get me.

"You are scared of witches and wouldn't like me hanged?" She asks. I am unsure, but nod. Winifred used to enjoy fear from children, but I made her really insecure. She excepts to be worshiped. She wants to face praise. "Maybe you're so scared of my looks?" Winifred asks. "What do you find me to be? U-u-g-l...y..?!"

I recognize a real problem in this witch, she sure cares about her looks and it would be gate to hell if I said something I shouldn't. But I realized I actually won't be lying. "I don't think you're ugly, you're just witch." I admit. "So? I'm a powerful witch! The worst of the working witches!" Winifred objects. "Well, it's great you're scared of us, if you was a child you'd be dearest victim to capture." Winifred chuckles. This wasn't best compliment.

I look uncomfortable, but then end it in sad smile. "I sure am terrified of real witches, but even women who don't use witchcraft scare me. My schoolmates for example." Winifred raises eyebrows. "Your schoolmates are witches and doesn't use a witchcraft?"

I didn't mean it like that. It's..it's difficult to understand. They just behave as witches, but from what I saw they're worse than you." Winifred ironically laughs. "Nobody can be worse than me, you silly girl!" It takes her a while to recognize my schoolmates aren't in the same way of being worse. "They sure are ugly." Winifred tries to make me speak again. "They definitely are. Inside and outside."

"I don't know your name, dear. May you tell me?" Winifred asks. "Caroline." I answer, little suspicious of sudden good manners the witch has. "Lovely. You know you can call me Winnie, if you want." I'm surprised. "I can? Before a while you looked like you'd curse me with a pleasure."

Winifred rolls eyes. "Times are changing. Besides I know how people can cause you more bad than good." I am left speechless, but agree. "So, Caroline, now I have some questions and I don't doubt you'll help me with answers." The ice looks broken. "And you promise you won't hurt me when you find out?" I nervously smile. Winifred rolls eyes and pats my forehead.

"If I wanted to kill you I'd do it already." Sounds fair.

author's note:
hi! ik this is not the greatest introduction of a character but i really don't know how to introduce Winifred for romantic fic. it could have been worse though. i like to keep Caroline and Katharina being alikes or clones because it's so cool and maybe it turns to a love triangle. not 100% sure but wouldn't it be nice?? denirosgirl please love this because i love you and Winnifred sm lol. thanks fo help with references btw. now please vote because it helps! bye and enjoy!!✨