The thai even have her long bedraggled jet black hair down, she doesn't even comb it especially when going to school, and her overgrown full bangs almost covering her face that got most of her professors scold her most of the time, and she also wore her huge eye glasses to cover her piercings.

"I'll see you later, love you." It's all the answer that Lisa's aunt get as she watch her niece leave her restaurant. Instead of renting a dorm, Lisa is lucky enough to live in her aunt's house that's actually near the university. Her aunt also caters most of the students after school.

"Jennie do you have the notes from our last lecture?" Roseanne Park asked taking a seat next to Jennie who was having a conversation with Kai and Jisoo

"Jennie do you have the notes from our last lecture?" Roseanne Park asked taking a seat next to Jennie who was having a conversation with Kai and Jisoo. "Uh yeah, return it to me once you're done." The brunette said, retrieving her notebook from her bag. "Geez Chaeng, what were you even doing that time?" Kai asked, watching the blonde Aussie take Jennie's notebook before she started to copy her notes. "She's skipping class, eating chicken skewers and checking out sexy chicks what else?" Jisoo rolled her eyes, nudging her arm to the taller guy.

"C'mon guys, give me a break. Miss Cochraine's not even a major subject, plus she's our last period." Roseanne huffed, still jotting down notes. "Kai, you're not even listening to her lecture too." Jennie laughed, "You're just doodling dicks on my notebook." Jisoo sighed.

"It's a work of art."

"It's trash."

Their conversation was interrupted when Lisa showed up late, the light ambiance was replaced by a darker one when Lisa's silence made some of her classmates lower their voice.

"God, it's so hot why is she even wearing that suit?"

"She's such an emo. What the hell is wrong with her?"

"She's so gloomy, what a weirdo."

"No wonder she doesn't have friends, look at her."

"That's just sad." Kai said, taking a glance at Lisa who is sitting quietly by the window of the classroom. "She looks like the girl from The Grudge." Jisoo whispered, hiding behind her male friend. "Who?" Jennie asked, she was not even paying attention to Lisa at all, though she knows that they go to the same class together since she always hear her name during attendance.

"That girl, Manoban." Kai whispered, "What about her?" the brunette questioned as she noticed Chaeng made an error on her spelling while she's jotting down in such a rush. "Eraser, please." Chaeng pouted and Jennie immediately retrieve her pencil case, "Manoban. She looks creepy." Jisoo shivered, Jennie didn't say anything else as she unzip her case and the eraser suddenly fell on the floor, rolling under the table of her classmates, ending up right next to Lisa's foot.

"Crap." Jennie sighed.

Lisa silently picked up the eraser, she walk towards the squad and she handed it over to Jennie without saying a word. "Thank you." Jennie smiled, the brunette took her time to observe her face, but her bangs and her glasses are on the way, she couldn't tell what her eyes look like, she can't tell what expression she is exuding. She's really unreadable.

"You're welcome." Lisa's tone is flat which made Chaeng and the rest of the squad shiver from her presence. Lisa quietly went back to her seat as soon as they heard the bell ring, indicating the start of first period.

"Creepy." Kai said, sauntering back to his seat with Jisoo. Jennie can only watch from her seat, observing Lisa who is just staring at the window, nonchalant.

What's up with her?

🪐🪐🪐

By the end of the last period, Jennie and her friends went outside, eating street foods at the food park just outside the campus. "Guys, let's go karaoke I heard there's a discount." Kai said as he placed his arms around Taehyung and Jennie. Taehyung however just continue to munch his second chicken intestine on a stick while Jennie threw her stick on the nearby trashcan after finishing her fifth.

"We're in." Chaeng gleefully answered, there's still food inside her mouth. "Your treat Kai." Jisoo sighed as she pay for Chaeng's food. "Oh hell no-"

"Sorry guys I can't." Jennie said, spraying alcohol on her hands. "Again? You're always busy after school, c'mon just this time!" Jisoo encouraged, but the brunette can only shake her head while she checks the time on her phone, causing the older one to frown.

"I really can't! Maybe next time!" Jennie said, adjusting her bag as she started to walk away from her friends.

"How many times did she say that?"

"I don't know."

"I wonder why?"

Manoban already left earlier after class, instead of staying home to rest up, she decided to go out for an afternoon jog. A lot of people are staring at her, some girls couldn't even take their eyes off as they watch her jog.

Lisa didn't mind at all, she just looked ahead listening to a workout playlist that she made on Spotify. Instead of having her full bangs cover her face, and her dark messy hair letting it down on her shoulder, Lisa had them tied up into a high pony tail and she had her bangs pushed to the side, revealing her forehead. She also changed clothes, instead of covering all of her skin like she usually do, she wore a black tank top, black basketball shorts and a dark long knee high socks and a white Adidas rubber shoes, she's showing off her porcelaine skin, there also floral tattoos on her right collar all the way to her right shoulder. She even have piercings shown up on her ears and her lower lip.

"She's so cool." One of the girl who is passing by said by the time she saw Lisa run past her. Lisa looked entirely different outside from school and Jennie is not even aware that she walked past her while she's checking the time.

Jennie however is in a hurry, she needs to go to the grocery to buy ingredients for dinner then she has to pickup Ella from school. The brunette didn't waste any time as she rushed to the grocery store, she doesn't even want to have any beef with any moms in there but as a big sister who is conscious about her money and expenses, she'll do whatever it takes to reach the discount offer.

As Lisa managed to finish a lap at the park, she stopped by to the nearby playground to tie her shoes.

"You're so annoying!" One of the girl said pushing the other kid down on the ground, scraping her knee. "This is why we don't want you to play with us, Ella." The girl said, while her friends agreed with her.

"You're weak, and you can't even catch the ball!" She added, "I'm sorry, Evelyn! I just want to play with you guys!" Ella spat, she's on the verge to cry. "No, we don't want you!" Evelyn shouted and they kick Ella's foot, resulting Lisa to intervene.

"Hey! That's enough." Lisa said as she stoop down to Ella's height, helping her up. Lisa's glare made Evelyn and her friends leave the scene, cowering back inside their school. "Are you okay?" Lisa asked and Ella can only nod as she watch Lisa wipe the tears off from Ella's cheek.

"Yes."

🪐