Chapter 11: Commotion

Start from the beginning

Did I miss an important event?

Then my phone started vibrating in my pocket, and checked what's going on.

"Oh..." I' getting called by Midnight to go to the open field that the academy has. Oh, yeah. It's about that Sports Festival. That time of the school year is here again.

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

The young teacher passed by some students until he teleported to the open field, appearing right next to Midnight and scaring her. Cyclone smiled, knowing that.

But the field was getting built by a lot of construction workers and Cyclone didn't really know why they would need the heroes in here, a better idea is let the workers work and the heroes to get out of the way.

But alas, Midnight is here, and Present Mic.

...These 2 heroes are the most ill-prepared to start carrying stuff... So he had to ask.

"Hello? Why are you 2 here? What do we give that these workers are already doing?" Cyclone looks at Midnight, confused.

Then Present Mic started to use his quirk, telling the workers that there's food for them on the entrance. The loudness, made Cyclone teleport Midnight and himself to the food and definitely away from that human loudspeaker.

Then next, he raised all the food with wind, and carried some himself and brought it over to the workers. The workers were surprised with the kindness that the young hero showed and they show their respect for him in return.

As the workers started eating, Cyclone was particularly interested with the new obstacles that the school is using to test teamwork. As this was always the theme of the Sports Festival.

There's already podiums for the Heroes to stand on. As the teachers themselves would be an obstacle for the students to try to get past.

But a shout from Midnight, got Cyclone's attention and when he tried to see what's up, both Present Mic and Midnight are running. Not long after, he followed them.

Then his senses started to alert him. And he teleported to the roof of the stadium to see more. There's currently police vehicles blocking the entrance.

"Speaking of which..."

==========================

Cyclone's P. O. V

==========================

"That document... And the sudden commotion, and I feel strange presences nearby. They're not far... Ugh, so much to do."

I started to weigh in the options on what to do first, but since I was already alerted and summoned, I'll go to that meeting first.

After running a lot finding, Midnight to point me to the right direction of the meeting. But it turns out, it wasn't a meeting at all. It was a call by the Tenya Ida to immediately to get to the USJ's Training Camp as it was getting attacked by the villains.

There it is... I don't even have to look at that document. Seems that it's a waste of my money now.

===============

Third Person's P. O. V

===============

Cyclone couldn't even bother teleporting someone with him to tag along. As soon as he heard the news, he flew along with All Might straight to the Training Camp. Both arrived quickly but Cyclone wanted All Might to get in there first, as he'll try to stifle any attempt of escape for them.