Chapter 8 | The Special Ship

Start from the beginning

So I either call out to Dane who then gets Raze for me. Or I call out to one of my ladies, Mera, Corvina, or Morana. Or I call out to one of my lady maids, the ones Mrs. Vaughn assigned to me.

I do none of those and give up on the shaving. I get out of the shower, wrap a towel around myself, and- "Fuck!" I exclaim right before I almost slip and drop to the ground.

Raze grabs me before I can get too close to the ground, "I fucking knew you were going to slip!"

"I slipped because of you, idiot!"

"Are you okay? Did it hurt? Shit, is-"

"If you didn't notice, Raze, I haven't touched the ground nor am I close to it. You're holding me up."

He glances down at me and notices that his very own arms are wrapped around me and holding me up, "But the shock could've been a factor to make you feel bad. We should go-"

"Angel, please. I'm okay. Thank you for scaring me and then saving me." I tease, straightening my back and kissing his cheek.

He sighs, resting his forehead against my neck. I run my fingers through the curly mop of hair on his head, "You need to stop stressing, angel. We still have four months to go. If you keep having these mini seizures I seriously worry about how you're going to act during the delivery."

"I'm going to lose my mind, that's how I'm going to act." He replies, moving back up to face me while he brushes my wet hair off my shoulder. "Please get dressed before you get sick."

"Raze. I swear to god." I warn but then chuckle again.

I get dressed and thank god when Raze helps me with my leggings. I really would've cried if I had to be the one to pull them up. I put on my navy flowy dress and then decide to pull my hair up into a low ponytail. Raze smiles that dimpled smile when I put a tiny adorable butterfly pin into my hair.

As always I add a tiny hair dagger too. I would love to wrap one around my thigh as well but with the number of times I go to the restroom, it would be a nuisance. 

"Raze..." I begin after putting on my coat when we reach the top of the stairs.

"Darling..."

"How strong are you?" I cock my brow at him.

"Very strong." He proudly nods, a humorous shine in his beautiful green eyes.

"Can you... I don't know... Maybe... Carry me down these stairs?" I try to put on a cute smile on my face so he'll say yes.

"No." He states and proceeds to walk down the steps. I look after him, flabbergasted and trying to pull my jaw off of the floor.

"Really?" I tilt my head watching his quick steps until he halts. He turns to face me and smiles, his brows scrunching up as he rushes back up.

"It was a joke! Don't look at me like that." He cups my cheek placing a kiss on my forehead. "Of course, I'll carry you down, my love."

"Thank you." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as he hauls me up. "Wow, you're really strong." I tease him and he rolls his eyes.

He surprisingly doesn't even sigh or show that he's carrying something heavy. The something heavy being me and our daughter.

I see Arcane following us down the stairs and focus back on Raze, "Do you think he'll jump off the ship?"

"What?" Raze chuckles. "No, darling, he won't. Wolveleons hate water so no."

We reach the bottom of the stairs and Raze lets me down, "Thank you, angel." I tease, "You're a real gentleman."