13

So that's why. Jungkook thought about taehyung acting so strange.

<FLASHBACK>

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night. He walk downstairs and headed to kitchen, only to found taehyung lazily opening a medicine kit as he yawn.

"Taehyung?"taehyung's head rose up as his eyes slightly widens.

"J-jungkook. Why are you up this late?"taehyung asked.

"What's that?"jungkook asked, referring to the medicine taehyung was about to drink. Taehyung immediately closed the kit.

"Its just, uh, pills. Sleeping pills, i . . i can't sleep."taehyung said, drinking the 'sleeping pills' he's saying. Jungkook just nod his head, took the bit that it's just sleeping pills.

~

Taehyung left the house to go to the supermarket. He's going to meet jimin as well cause he have an appointment to his personal doctor for some check up. Jimin helped taehyung buy some groceries but hobi called him saying he needs some help with yoongi cause he's drunk. Jimin had to leave and so they called bogum, gladly he's free for some time so he was the one who go with taehyung to the hospital.

"I'll come over later,"bogum said before he went away, leaving taehyung to go home by himself. He said he can go back home alone. But then taehyung saw jin and namjoon on their way to jungkook's house so the three of them headed home together

~

The talk taehyung and bogum have is not just about friendly talk though.

"Are you going to tell him?"bogum asked. Taehyung cocked an eye brow.

"Tell him what?"taehyung asked.

"About your condition, tae."bogum responded. Taehyung heaved a sigh.

"You've said it, you're getting weaker and weaker, day by day. He needs to know, he have the right to know, He's your boyfriend after all."bogum said but taehyung shook his head.

"I think i'll stick to this concept, I'll tell him once he gain his memories back."taehyung said.

"If you say so,"they both nod.

~

It's already 9:00 in the morning but jungkook noticed that taehyung's still not going out from his room, which in the guest room, and which is very odd too.

Jungkook made his way to the door and knocked but no response. He twisted the door knob and the door opened. He poked his head in only to see taehyung still laying down on the bed. He entered the room and walked to taehyung.

His brows knitted at taehyung's look. His face is pretty pale and his lips are close to purple color. What the heck is wrong? He shook taehyung.

"Tae, are you okay?"he asked. Taehyung opened his eyes and slightly smiled at jungkook.

"Good morning,"