01

"P-please. . ."the doctor walked to jungkook. He just confusedly watch everyone.

"Kid, do you remember who you are?"she asked but jungkook only shook his head. Taehyung's on the stall with jimin standing beside him. Jungkook looked at the two of them, confused. What can possibly be his connection with them?

"I. . I don't remember anything,"jungkook knitted his brows.

"Try closing your eyes, and try to think about your past."the doctor said. Jungkook closed his eyes, his hand on his head as it still probably hurt. He suddenly have a vision of a man. The surroundings are dark.

Although there's some few colors, he still can't recognize the face

Although there's some few colors, he still can't recognize the face. He gripped his hair as he now hear some faint laughs. He closed his ears by his hand and shotted his eyes open, looking around, shock.

He found the guy who's sitting on the stall before, now standing beside his bed.

"Jungkook, a-are you okay?"jungkook notices he still have tears on his cheeks. He just knitted his brows, again.

"J-jungkook? Is that my name?"jungkook asked as he looked at the doctor, she just nod at him.

"You're Jeon Jungkook, Kim taehyung's lover."jimin said, stepping in, looking at jungkook a little worried and confused.

"L-lover?"he can't believe this. This man, standing beside his bed is his boyfriend? Or lover, whatever. . But he can't even remember him.

"Y-yes,"jimin responded. Jungkook then turned to taehyung, trying to find some clue on him being his lover but nah, he found nothing. He didn't even have a vision again, which he actually hope.

"S-sorry, but i can't remember you."jungkook said. He noticed taehyung's face getting pale on maybe because of what he just said.

"I'll leave the working out of this to you guys, i hope you work it out. I'll leave for now,"the doctor headed out room. Taehyung, just stood there, not trying to process anything on his mind. His body is frozen on that spot, heart broke into billion pieces. Jimin looked at the two of them worried af, while jungkook, sit there dumbfounded.

"Y-you really c-can't remember me, h-huh."taehyung muttered.

"N-not being rude but, i can't even feel anything towards you, by now. My mind . . is telling me that you're just a stranger,"jungkook said. That really torn taehyung's heart apart. As if it was torned and crumpled then feed to a wild dog. He almost stumble down again but jimin rushed to him and hold him for support.

"I-i'm sorry,"jungkook apologized. Taehyung walked to him and hold his hand, which really made him 'uncomfortable' and shock.

"Please don't be sorry, j-jungkookie."taehyung cried, still holding jungkook's hand.

"G-guys, we can still work this out . . . right? Kook, you can still remember everything, t-tae, we're gonna make him remember anything, right?"jimin said. Jungkook looked at him, confused.

"I don't want to regret anything about me not helping the both of you so i'll help,"jimin added. Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

"Please just explain to me, everything. I'll do my best to remember anything so n-no will be sad,"jungkook said, looking at jimin  not even sparing a glance at taehyung. Somehow, he found jimin more attractive for him than this one beside him. He can feel a strong feeling that there's a strong communication between the two of them, unlike to him and tae.

"Let me introduce ourselves again then, I'm Park Jimin but you can call me jimin, and this . . . this is Kim Taehyung. You're used to call him taetae or taehyungie hyung. We're older than you, and you, you're Jeon Jungkook. We calls you jungkook, or jungkookie, kook, kookie, but taehyung, he also calls you that but he prefers bun, short for bunny cause he said you kinda resembles a baby bunny,"jimin took a deep breathe after that. Taehyung's face slightly turned red hearing all those words, jungkook might think its too cringe for knowing the real reason but, jungkook just nod his head.

"That's cute,"jungkook said. Jimin raised an eye brow while taehyung looked up, holding his smile to crept up on his face.

"Y-you found i-it cute?"taehyung whispered but seems jungkook didn't heard it.

"Is it fine if i will call you guys on your real names? I . . . I'm still not use on those nicknames for now,"jungkook said.

"Ofcourse, right tae?"jimin smiled, turning to taehyung.

"Ofcourse you can,"taehyung said but deep inside, he's really not used on jungkook calling him by his real name. It kinda scares him cause back then, jungkook only calls him by his real name when he's angry or pissed.

"We'll prefer calling you on your name, also."jimin said.

They let jungkook rest for some time after that conversation. Taehyung and Jimin left him and headed to the doctor's office. They payed the bills and talk with the doctor. She said jungkook can be released tomorrow morning,

~

Morning has come, jungkook can be released, finally. They ride jimin's car and decided to head to a restaurant for now, to have their breakfast.

On their way to the restaurant, jungkook can't stop himself on admiring jimin. On how he sing with the song on the car's  radio. With those faint tiny voice, kook thinks he's pretty great. While taehyung, on the passengers seat, sitting there silent. Jungkook wonders if why is he being like that, is really his 'boyfreind' that silent?

After some time, they had arrived to the restaurant.

"Taehyung, are you okay?"jungkook asked as long as they got out the car. Taehyung turned to jungkook and slightly smiled before nodding his head. They'd enter the restaurant and look for an empty seat.

"Jungkook, we choosed this restaurant cause this place is your favorite restaurant out of all,"jimin said.

"Really?"jimin just nod. Jungkook keeps on glancing at taehyung, he can feel that tae's not being himself. He can feel that there's something off. And why is jimin always the one who talks? As his boyfriend, taehyung is the one who have to tell him about this kind of thing.

"Um, taehyung, do i have job? I don't just stay at home and play video ganes right?"jungkook asked, turning to taehyung. In that way, he can make him talk and answer his question. He heard taehyung slightly chuckled.

"Yes, you have a job. You're a CEO of jeon's industries. This restaurant is pretty near there,"taehyung answered with a smile. He chuckled remembering the scene before.

Jungkook on their shared room, sitting down their bed, crossed legs as his eyes glued to his game. Taehyung keeps on calling him cause they have to head to the company but this stubborn bunny won't budge.

He wishes jungkook remember all of that fast."CEO? So it means i have a lot of works to do? H-how am i suppose to do that? . . . i don't know how to handle a company,"jungkook said, worried.

"You know how to handle a company, jungkook. You just forget how to do it."Jimin 'corrected'.

"Don't worry, Your brother got it all under control."taehyung said and jimin just nod.

"I know you want to meet him, aren't you?"jungkook slightly nod. Taehyung just smiled.

"I know he'll visit you once we arrive at the house, for now, let's eat breakfast."taehyung said.

_____________________
VOTE

Okay! Oh my god, it's 11:54 in the evening and here i am, still awake. I'm afraid i won't be able to continue this tomorrow again, ah jinja, sorry but i'll keep up don't worry. For now, goodnight.