11

It was the day after their conversation. Jungkook can feel there's wrong which he can't really know what. He was eating his breakfast but suddenly, he realized, he have came to much?

"Ah that's nonsense,"he brushed it off and finished his food. After that, he headed to HIS room and take a quick shower before slipping into some black tshirt and jeans. Winter started yesterday so he definitely have to wear a coat.

He walk to the close only to found some stacked box and clothes on a hanger. He examined the coats for him to wear that'll suit with his outfit. He grab a long grey coat and wear it then turned to the mirror. He sighed. Even the coat's pocket smells like TAEHYUNG.

He shove his hands on the coat's pocket, but furrowed his brows when he felt something small but hard component. He pulled it out the pocket and looked at it.

"What's this?"he knitted his brows as he examined the thing. It was a small case. He opened it and found a ring inside. Ok . . . what?

"What is a ring doing on my coat?"he uttered, but then slightly widen his eyes.

<FLASHBACK>

Jungkooo run to hobi as he smiled ear to ear.

"Oho? What makes you so happy?"the elder laughed.

"Taehyungie hyung, oh god. I love how he laugh, i love how he smile, i love how he talk, i love how he do such simple things effortless."jungkook squealed.

"I knew it,"

~

"Yes jungkook~ah,"taehyung smiled. Jungkook's eyes widens.

"Y-yes?"jungkook uttered, dumfounded. Or he's just too shocked for the answer he get?

"Yez! I like you too."taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook jumped in excitement.

"This means . . . we're a thing nowx right?"taehyung just nod. Jungkook pulled him in a very very tight hug.

"Saranghaeyo!"

"J-jungkook~ah, i can't breathe."jungkook pulled away as he took some minutes to regret his actions.

"Sorry,"he smiled >😁.

~

"First day of snow! Let's go to the namsan towerrrr~"taehyung exclaimed as snow drops fall down their head and to the ground.

~

"Let's watch captain jeon!"taehyung exclaimed as they entered the house.

"Taehyungie, do you want some ramen?"jungkook smirked. Taehyung looked at him and realized what he meant.

"Oh i would love to,"taehyung smirked as well.

"Kyeoptaaaaa~"jungkook exclaimed as he run to the kitchen, hearing taehyung laugh.

~

"K-kook, it's m-my first time."

"W-we both do, h-hyung,"jungkook smiled.

~

"I love you hyung,"jungkook whispered as he kissed taehyung. Water running down both of their body as they shower together.