03

Jungkook grab his phone again, pushing the turn on button on the side. The phone light up, revealing the time and a 'strange' lockscreen wallpaper. Jungkook examined his phone, confused. The wallpaper shows him, kissing taehyung on his cheek.

"We're really lovers, aren't we?"he muttered and swipe the screen up, revealing a 6 pin letter. Jungkook furrowed his brows, thinking of what can be his password.

K o o k i e [Wrong Pin]

J u n g k o- [Wrong Pin]

"Aish, what can be my password?"he breathed out, frustrated.

He was about to type some letters agaij but then, he heard some noises downstairs. He looked at the door and gulped. He shoved his phone on his pocket before heading downstairs. Taehyung must be home.

He heard some noise from the kitchen. He headed there. "Taehyung, is that you? Are you . . . home already?"he asked but instead of a good response, he only heard some faint cursing.

He was taken aback when he daw someone stumbled down. His eyes widen. He rushed to the person who just stumble down but stop on his tracks when he found an unfamiliar guy laying down the floor.

"W-who are you? How did you get in here?"jungkook asked, totally terrified by this stranger on their kitchen.

"The door was open, idiot."the 'unfamiliar' guy muttered.

"Yoongi!? Yoongi! Ah jinja, jungkook, have you seen yoongi? Ah i mean, is there a guy who came in here?"jungkook turned to panting jimin, confused.

"Are you talking about him?"jungkook pointed to the guy lying down the floor. Jimin rushed behind the counter and sighed in relief when he have a sight of 'yoongi' which he's looking for.

"Aish, this idiot."jimin cursed under his breath.

"Yah, wake up. Wake up! You idiot, how could you. Aish,"jimin smacked yoongi's thighs and gave him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up short, you're too loud."yoongi murmured as he kicked jimin. He almost stumble down but jungkook GLADLY catched him.

"Thanks,"he helped jimin to stand.

"Is he . . . is he drunk?"jungkook asked.

"Yes,"jimin pulled yoongi's hands to make him sat down.

"Ah can you help m-"

"Let me help you,"jungkook insisted and throw yoongi on his shoulders.

"Ah, thanks."jimin thanked him as they walk upstairs and headed to the other guest room.

"Just throw him there, that cat won't care."jungkook layed yoongi down the bed. Jimin exhaled in frustration.

"Are you two . . a thing?"jungkook asked, turning to jimin. A tint shade of red crept up on jimin's face as he smiled, mischievously.

"Ani~ w-why would you think about that,"jungkook just chuckled.

"Ah, I'm tired chasing this idiot around, let's go downstairs. Leave him here."jimin headed out the room and soon as jungkook. They headed to the couch and made themselves comfortable in it.