"They can wait longer. I think they don't mind." He huskily chuckles and proceeds to kiss her mouth hotly. Slowly, without letting go, he turns her to face him and pushes her back to the mirror. His obvious bulge is pressed to her belly. He needs her to feel it. His body is vibrating with so much need and he feels like he would burst any minute now if he can't have her sooner.

He knows that it is selfish of him. But he knows that his physical need would also erase her unease. He wants to bury within her that there is nothing to worry about. He wants to kiss all her worries away and reminds her that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Hoseok smiles secretly as her weak protest turns to series of moans of pleasure. Without any second to waste, his tongue pokes through and licks her sweetness. He can taste the mint of the toothpaste and the chocolate drink that she had drunk an hour ago.

As the loss of oxygen begins to choke both of them, they stop and look longingly to each other's eyes. It's as if they miss each other already. It's like being reunited from being apart for so long... only that they haven't been separated even once since the flicker incident.

They really need to extinguish that need with their touches and kisses if they want to act normal for dinner with their families around. Probably, they need more than that.

"I was here so conscious on how to impress them but you're here thinking of naughty things?"

"What to impress? They love you already." He gingerly wipes the smudge of her pink lipstick from the corner of her lips. "Besides, you want it too. Right?" He winks with a lip bite.

His heart smile is lethal. He knows it as she begins to melt under his gaze and nods to the truthfulness of his words. There is no need to answer a yes. Her eyes tell it all.

"Ohhh... " She moans as she steadies herself by holding on his neck, pulling him towards her height. "Do you really think they would wait?" She naughtily smiles and tiptoes to kiss his lower lip.

'There goes my seductress.'

He chuckles with the confidence that he had seen. "We would know if one would come here and demand us to go down."

"Then." She cheekily smiles and pulls his necktie as she walks to her vanity table and sit on it. "We should be quick."

**********

"What? Why is this all my fault?" Hoseok chuckles with the exasperation on Jimin's voice after being blamed for their tardiness.

"If you just did what I asked you." Jin mumbles in defeat.

"Ugh... this is frustrating. I couldn't even do anything about it." Jimin's pettiness is lashing out off him as he gazes to everyone's teasing grins in frustration.

"Sorry Jiminie... Next time we'll include you." Hoseok grins as he sympathetically pats the man's back.

Daun just helplessly blushes with their banters as they walk along the pathway towards a beautiful house and to the huge backyard. The night lights enhance the exquisite architectural design of the house. Before she could say anything else as they are nearing the venue of the celebration, a familiar face comes, interrupting them.

"What a surprise! You are all here!" Her shrill of happiness is evident on her voice. It's like Hannah's squeal whenever she watched the most anticipated romantic scene. It's full of excitement.

"I'm really sorry, we're late." She bows deeply to Yoongi's sister-in-law, Yujin. She had found out that the celebration had long started. The guests are already eating, drinking, and merrily chatting on their own. She is regretting for allowing Hoseok to fuel their heat. Jimin, who was tasked to check on them had rendered speechless for catching them on their naughty act. Though she admits it had helped her nerves from the gathering.