And Cheris Your Strengths.

Start from the beginning

Right!

"Rocco Monet. He was the don of the French Mafia. His half-brother. Pierre. They share the same mother but different fathers. Pierre was his second in command now he's taken his brother's place. Eye for an eye as he said." Dad talks.

My face went pale. Eye for an eye?! Who is he trying to take out. When I look back over at Blair his face is white as a ghost.

Is he dead?

I don't know! He isn't even blinking.

Can you hear his heartbeat?

Bitch I'm you! Can you hear his heartbeat?!

"That snaggletooth goldfish wanting to be a piranha was The Don of The French Mafia?" Maximus whines out.

"Unfortunately, he was." Dad answers.

"Shouldn't have messed with our family." Julian huffs out.

"He doesn't want Gemma. He wants one of our heads on a gate post." Renzo says.

"Most likely someone too important to Gemma. And too important to this Mafia." Dad says.

Who is he going to go after! They're all important to me! Every single last one of them! I feel a light squeeze on my hand as I try to think of who he's after. I look over at Blair as he gives me an apologetic look.

At least he's alive.

No, his ghost is just comforting you. Obviously, he's alive.

"He would not say who. Just gave riddles or hints. None were clear on who he was talking about." Matteo says.

"What are the hints?" Vincent asks.

"Hint one: Roses are red Violets are blue. Leaves are green. So are you." Renzo read out.

Roses?

They were mom's favorite. Which is why we still have the garden she done when I was little.

Blue......

I don't know what blue means but....

Green....

Eye color?

Which one has green eyes.

Leonardo, Vincent, Lucian, Julian, Valentino, Matteo, Renzo. Dad.

"That makes no sense!" Kane mutters out.

Yes, it does!

Eye color you idiot!

"Hint Two: Heart is cold as ice. Face is hard as stone."

Who's heart is the coldest?

Dad, Renzo, Valley, Lucian, Julian, Alonzo?

Who's face is stone?

Dad, Renzo, Valley, Lucian, Julian, Alonzo?!

Which of those has green eyes?

Dad, Renzo, Valley, and Lucian.

Well, that's narrowed it down some.

Note to sarcasm.

"What kind of shit is that!" Bain yells.

My headphone's speakers crack and distorts from his outburst. We both take out our earpiece and rub our ears. When I put my earpiece back in I almost miss the third hint.

Why you screaming so loud for?!

"Hint three: Which of the youngest Rossi brothers would make the little gem crumble?" Dad whispered out.