chapter 14 over the line

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GORE HORRIFIC IMAGERY, SERIOUSLY I AM BARELY HOLDING BACK HERE, BUT I WILL PUT A SUMMARY ON THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE, IF YOU GET TRIGGERED AFTER READING, THAT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR THE ONE READING THIS HAVE A GOOD TIME THE ONE'S ON THIS CHAPTER SURE AS HELL WON'T*

ITALY

For days Harry observed the two men from an extremly warded window. No the entire appartment was warded an not only by the cold Balthazar Wesker, but by many wizards and witches he never even heard of.

If they were all so great at what they did, then why were they here?" Apart from him Malfoy Neville and Luna no other student was around.

It wasn't so different from doing essays. Only instead of transmutation, potion or dark arts. His subject was a happy couple.

A blonde haired man and a pale black haired man were simply living their lives. Nothing strange or supernatural about them. Although he could see many scowl whenever the two men shared a kiss.

He tried to ask why the ministry thought these two men deserved to die, but he was always answered with silence or an insult from Malfoy.

Venise was a beautiful place. Harry wished he could have properly visited it, but the mission was considered too important and with Umbridge basically slandering his name none of the adult wizards and witches really trusted him to obey.

Draco on the other hand sucked up to all of them. Obeying whatever order he was given without batting an eye. He wondered why until the ever so perceptive Luna told him as he studied the daily life of the men.

"Everyone in here is pretty dangerous you know." She started out of the blue. "The woman over there, her name is Glenda Rowe. She's American, but she's working with us, aparently she created curses so disturbing she nearly went to Azkaban."

Harry blinked at the oblivious stout woman, who could have passed for a stereotypical motherly figure.

"The man over there is called Beck Dreadman an Animagus, he nearly got Azkaban too, but not because he was an illegal animagus. Aparently he can turn into something so dangerous that the higher ups of the Ministry tried a fake trial, but he got away freely."

"Is his name actually Dreadman?"

Luna shrugged a small smile tugging at her lips.

"And what about Balthazar?"

Luna's smile quickly faded. "An expert in the dark arts and how to use them. There's a lot of rumors that the reason he hasn't caught as many dark wizards as Mad eye is because he barely ever leaves any of them alive. It's honestly all I know about him, the rest of the people here are regular Aurors."

Harry nodded happy that he wasn't in the presence of more wizards and witches of doubtful morals.

"Did you see anything strange about them?" She asked watching throught the window as the blonde haired man left for his morning jog.

Harry shook his head "no, they seem like a normal couple to me."

Luna nodded "I don't want to do this."

"Me neither."

"If only it happened a year or two later. We could have learned how to apparate by then."

"What's stopping us from leaving anyway?"

The two looked up fearing the worst until they saw the nervous face of Neville.

"They're going to raid the place soon, maybe we could-."

"Would you three shut up." Malfoy hissed running to their sides "if they think you idiots are deserting we're all taking the fall!" He whispered angrily.