chapter 12 cultists?

Ron woke up startled in a hospital bed. He instantly tried to run off. Only to trip and fall flat on his face. He looked at his bound ankle incredulously.

"Told you he'd fall."

Ron looked up and saw George hand Fred a handful of galleons.

"What in the bloody hell is going on!" The twins helped their younger brother sit down on the bed.

"Calm down dear brother, we got you a bed instead of a cell. Be grateful." Chided Fred sitting down next to him while George leaned against a pillar next to his bed.

"As to where this is, it's the infirmary. Heavily injured wizards and younger fools were incarcerated here as an alternative." A new voice informed. Ron looked at a tall muscular teen with blond hair and blue eyes walk towards him. He looked like a stereotypical surfer.

He pulled a clip board from the front of Ron's bed. The young Wizard only caught a glimpse of his own name on it.

"You got off lucky, extremly lucky." He added as he started listing off injuries of his fellow wizards. "Concussions stab wounds burns and busted eardrums. Your brother's a lucky bastard."

"It's a miracle he's still alive." Agreed George with a smirk.

"Well capture the flag is only tommorow so hopefully I won't be needed until then." The demigod said quickly the three sibling alone.

"Why aren't you guy chained up?" Demanded Ron.

"Something called cooperation." Bluntly answered Fred.

"Yes the moment we told them we were forcefully drafted they were surprisingly understanding. They took our wands as a precaution, but that's fair. It's a beautiful place really." Piped George "hopefully you'll learn how to behave soon enough and they'll let you go too." Added Fred.

"How can you be this calm, we're in ennemy territory?!?" Shouted Ron. The twins gained a dissaproving look. "Did you not listen to Chelsea? The poor girl has been ranting over and over trying to make us understand the actual situation." Fred said reaching out to flick Ron's ear.

George nodded quickly flicking his other ear. Much to the younger Weasley's annoyance.

"But since you clearly need a recap here it is. The ministries of the wizarding world treated perfectly sentient and intelligent people like animals. Which would have been an annoyance, but not grounds for conflict."

Fred picked up where George left off. "But kidnapping the beloved son of the most important and famous couple of the demigod world was. Honestly we're lucky, the demigods ironically treat us better than our own government."

"Yeah don't you think it's weird that whatever the crime it's off to places like Azkaban of all places?" Incredulously added George.

Ron considered his brother's words. "This still can't be right, did they threaten you? Or did they mess around with your minds!" Ron exclaimed worriedly.

"What's going on?! Demanded a strong, but less than imposing voice. Ron only saw the tip of the club and froze as the little girl came into view.

"Nothing Claudia." Fred said a little nervous "no one's being naughty right?" She tapped her weapon in her palm.

"No don't worry about it just having a conversation with our big mouthed brother"

Claudia nodded and began pacing around the room like a patroling toy soldier.

"Do yourself a favor little brother and behave, because she's the one who'll make sure your do, she's adorable, but so deadly it's almost dastardly." Spoke the twins one after the other.